2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’d be pretty interested.

Came in here to say the exact same thing. We won't pursue and probably cannot afford him, but I keep going back to the thinking that we need to just invest in stockpiling front 4 talent a la SF in 2019. Who cares if we already have Simmons/Autry. Keep getting deeper and deeper with elite talent in the defensive trenches.

35 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Came in here to say the exact same thing. We won't pursue and probably cannot afford him, but I keep going back to the thinking that we need to just invest in stockpiling front 4 talent a la SF in 2019. Who cares if we already have Simmons/Autry. Keep getting deeper and deeper with elite talent in the defensive trenches.

Obviously I’ve hammered it home at this point, but I just want to add talent, especially front seven talent. I also just want to be in a spot where we can pretty much go with a combination of WR/CB/Edge with three of our first four picks. Which goes against my traditional preference of BPA, but this is where we’re at now.

37 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Agreed.  Even with a fantastic starting duo, you're still looking at like a third of the total snaps where neither of them are on the field.  Your number 3 DL is essentially a starter.  And right now, that's either UDFA Teair Tart, or fifth round sophomore Larrell Murchison.  Not good enough.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Agreed.  Even with a fantastic starting duo, you're still looking at like a third of the total snaps where neither of them are on the field.  Your number 3 DL is essentially a starter.  And right now, that's either UDFA Teair Tart, or fifth round sophomore Larrell Murchison.  Not good enough.

mo hurst is a guy that we should take a hard look at. as a rotational interior pass rusher he’d be a great fit. we won’t, though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Just asking the question 

It’s not a player I’m necessarily clambering to get 

It may depend on how the draft shakes out 

Day 3 of the draft comes and if the Titans don’t get the TE they love, do you think they try and trade a day 3 pick for Ertz?

for a late rounder? maybe. he seems pretty washed tho. i don't think i'd care one way or another