2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

37 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

David Long Jr. is my guy.

Ideally but he still has a weakness in the pass game.  But We'd still need someone. 
We likely will have Evans and Brown hitting free agency next year. So be nice having someone coming up the pipeline. 

7 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Not the slightest clue who this is or if they're credible but:

When you click on their timeline they seem like a legit account 

They don’t seem to break many stories they seem to share links more than break stories 

No idea if it’s true but I hope it is

He is still young so would be a good get IMO

He could still be getting better too

The more I think about it and not saying I agree with this, but don't be surprised if we got offensive tackle first round for a few reasons.

1) I don't think we are done adding from FA. I feel like we still will add another WR.

2) Looking at pure starters on both sides of the ball, RT right now is the biggest question mark for starters imo. You could argue Fulton or Hooker but Hooker has experience and has been decent and Fulton has a lot of ability and was a high pick. You could argue TE but is there one worth it in the first?

3) Robinson tried to address the RT with our first round pick last year and we had Kelly then. The position is not in better shape right now so he could easily try again.

4) Offensive line is aging a bit. Could definitely use adding a talented youngster to it.

I think this is very realistic. I just don't see Robinson giving up on improving the tackle spot.

Edited by Titan89

Just wanna say im very impressed with Jrob this offseason. folks that doubted him can kick rocks.. we have a roster that can go out and play a game today and feel good about it. on paper, he has taken this defense from what, 26 last year to at least a top 15 unit this year, i think. the challenge is to keep the offense just as explosive and now you're talking about a super bowl team.. i dont think the 1st round pick goes to defense unless Horn falls. Cant see them taking a pass rusher to be the number 3 guy and with harold maybe coming back IF he has a strong year. what i can see is them paying AJ Brown 20 million dollars next year and needing cheap WR production. If reynolds breaks out, cant see them paying him what he would want AND AJ....

Kadarious Toney is the guy i want. Pidgeoned holed as just a slot but the guy's route running is pretty darn good and improving. him in the slot with constant 1 on 1's cause of 8-9 guys in the box to stop henry, spells BIG PLAYS.. his wiggle and determination are amazing. he give's me AB vibes as far as who he could develop into at the max.. his return and playmaking ability remind me of Pac Man Jones during his good days here. him making the offense that much more explosive while the defense rounding back into shape could make us a 11 win team again with a real shot at another post season run.

Edited by Airness McNairness