SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

37 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

giphy.gif

I mean, would I have preferred for Lamar to knock out the Titans/Steelers/Chiefs on the way to the Super Bowl and complete #revengetour2021? Sure. However, you take what you can get lol. 

Yup. That’s the exact route that I wanted to get, for sure.

But my second favorite route had Cleveland beating the Steelers in back to back weeks, this was always such a LOLZ route.

The Steelers Im extremely disappointed in. Their record is only good because they played one of if not the weakest schedule in football. They cant or just flat out wont run the ball and their defense due to injury isnt as strong as it once was. They only played one great half of football the last month or so and that was in the Colts game after they were dominated in the 1st half. Honestly they didnt deserve to rest their starters Week 17. They shouldve played to at least gain some momentum going into the playoffs. The Browns without their coach and best OL is just taking it to the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Like why even rest your starters if this is going to be the result? If the Browns hold and win this game the Steelers have alot of soul searching to do. Big Ben could he just retire? Do the Steelers even pick resign JuJu? Conner is constantly banged up so do the Steelers go get another back to finally help them get back to what they do best and thats run the ball? Tomlin definitely going to have to answer for this because this loss is worst than Pete Carroll and the Seahawks loss at home against the Rams and he certainly have to answer for that too. Again Im disappointed in the Steelers. This isnt the Steelers Im used to seeing.