Browns v Steelers playoff game: 5 Up, 5 Down

NudeTayne

Up

(1) HandsomeUnacceptableGerenuk-size_restric

@mtmmike's impending GDT.  Bullseye.  He's earned it.

(2) tumblr_l08detQrcV1qzfvhzo1_400.gif&f=1&n

The expression on Juju's face at the end of the game--so much pleasure.  Corvette corvette.

(3) NewAcademicLabradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

Breaking the curse of 50+years of road playoff losses.  I feel so light.  I can finally pass from this physical plane.

(4) giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Steelers fans having to look at their life choices right now.  Turn that rock over slowly; it's a doozy.

(5) tumblr_mwsxshAo7s1rf1esyo1_500.gif&f=1&n

The city of Cleveland and, frankly, all of us right now.

Down

(1) tenor.gif?itemid=5941605&f=1&nofb=1

@bruceb, again.

(2) greenmanreveals.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Our defense getting turnovers but then whiffing on so many tackles.

(3) RumHam.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Our receivers (Hollywood 😣😤🤬) dropping passes.

(4) dbwcsdu-7b31f2e5-8094-4d18-b3e7-efafad3e

Our defense going into glorified prevent in the second quarter bEcuZ we'Re sO fAR aHEaD.

(5) cricketsartshow-shr.gif

We let Roethlisberger throw for 500 yards against us.  We were up by four(?) touchdowns and almost blew it.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 5

1. The  players saying focused. The 1st quarter we slaughter a sleeping opponent. 

2. MJ Stewart JR great game. He could take kevin Johnson's spot as a nickel corner 

3. The stephanski system. We look like an elite system.

4. Baker just playing a solid game with one practice

5. Everyone who wasnt on the 53 at some point in the last year or had an unconventional route to the roster that stepped up. Dunn, blake someone, dernest Johnson, karl Joseph, malcolm smith, bj goodson, lamm, MJ Stewart, sendejo, the bottom of the roster stood up.

• Like 4

My ups, I only have 3. 

Landry

Baker

Stefanski

these 3 are the reason. 

landry, he came in and changed that culture. He came in and didn’t care about the history and past. He knew he could change the culture. 

baker, was the king that was Promised. He said he has the make up to change the browns and Lead them 

stef, my god this team Embodies him. Last night is the perfect example. The way this team plays and how they are prepared is amazing. 

UP:

1. We won our first playoff game since 1994

2. We beat the Steelers in a playoff game

3. We won on the road in the playoffs for the first time in 50+ years

4. We did it without 4 coaches (and playcaller), a 5th string OG who never practiced with the team, 2 starting CBs, and with about 2-3 practices in 20 days

5. Baker Mayfield

6. The Chubb Meter

7. Browns Nation

8. My morale

DOWN:

We didn't score 117 as projected after the first

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

1. The  players saying focused. The 1st quarter we slaughter a sleeping opponent. 

2. MJ Stewart JR great game. He could take kevin Johnson's spot as a nickel corner 

3. The stephanski system. We look like an elite system.

4. Baker just playing a solid game with one practice

5. Everyone who wasnt on the 53 at some point in the last year or had an unconventional route to the roster that stepped up. Dunn, blake someone, dernest Johnson, karl Joseph, malcolm smith, bj goodson, lamm, MJ Stewart, sendejo, the bottom of the roster stood up.

Mj Stewart had a nice int and trash the rest of the game. He had 9 tackles.. which means he was beat at least 9 times. And he gave up a TD. He wasn’t good. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Mj Stewart had a nice int and trash the rest of the game. He had 9 tackles.. which means he was beat at least 9 times. And he gave up a TD. He wasn’t good. 

I mean, what are you expecting from our 5th corner when he’s starting against one of the most talented group of receivers in the league and a first ballot HOF QB who threw the ball 68, I repeat, 68, times?

I thought me made some nice tackles and played well all things considered.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, what are you expecting from our 5th corner when he’s starting against one of the most talented group of receivers in the league and a first ballot HOF QB who threw the ball 68, I repeat, 68, times?

I thought me made some nice tackles and played well all things considered.

Good game by those standards yes. But you don’t get extra points in the nfl by playing above your expectations. Still didn’t have a very good game. But no one on defense did aside from a few turnovers. Myles especially.