2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

Just now, KFP7 said:

Packers offense if very efficient though.  Only 316 yards against the Bears, yet they still dropped 35.  

We aren't the Bears. Our defense ranked #1 in PPG and YPG Allowed. Their defense ranked #14 in PPG Allowed and #11 in YPG Allowed. The Packers have an elite offense. We have an elite defense. It's strength versus strength.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We aren't the Bears. Our defense ranked #1 in PPG and YPG Allowed. Their defense ranked #14 in PPG Allowed and #11 in YPG Allowed. The Packers have an elite offense. We have an elite defense. It's strength versus strength.

You're much better than the Bears, I'm just saying that holding the Packers to 300 yards still might result in 30+ points.  I think 30+ points = Packers win.  

It's cliche but the Rams need turnovers and the Packers need to not turn the ball over.  Rams are very good at forcing turnovers.  Packers are very good at not turning the ball over.  

Edited by KFP7

7 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

You're much better than the Bears, I'm just saying that holding the Packers to 300 yards still might result in 30+ points.  I think 30+ points = Packers win.  

It's cliche but the Rams need turnovers and the Packers need to not turn the ball over.  Rams are very good at forcing turnovers.  Packers are very good at not turning the ball over.  

If we hold the Packers to less than 300 yards, I'd bet strongly against them scoring 30 points. Only way that happens is if our offense and/or special teams cough the ball up multiple times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

If we hold the Packers to less than 300 yards, I'd bet strongly against them scoring 30 points. Only way that happens is if our offense and/or special teams cough the ball up multiple times.

Well you're offense has turned the ball over 25 times this year.  Not sure how much of that was early/late in the season.

6 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Well you're offense has turned the ball over 25 times this year.  Not sure how much of that was early/late in the season.

Pretty evenly spread. Funny thing is that our offense ranks #25 in TOs and your defense ranks #25 in TOs forced. 😉

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Pretty evenly spread. Funny thing is that our offense ranks #25 in TOs and your defense ranks #25 in TOs forced. 😉

but our offense ranks #1 in TOs and your defense ranks #10 in TOs forced.  None of this really matters when a single game can have all sorts of stuff happen, but the TO stats seem to favor the Packers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

but our offense ranks #1 in TOs and your defense ranks #10 in TOs forced.  None of this really matters when a single game can have all sorts of stuff happen, but the TO stats seem to favor the Packers. 

In a minor way, yes. But our defense ranks #1 in defensive TDs. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

In a minor way, yes. But our defense ranks #1 in defensive TDs. 😉

ah that's a good stat.  Get one of those early and it could be Tampa all over again.  Definitely the type of defense that has plagued the Packers for the last decade. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

got em!

Now accepting suggestions for anti-Ram/pro-GB signs like:

"The Rams QB is a J Goff"

etc.

Heightened chance a winning submission will be featured prominently on tv since there's so few of us there.

How about "El Ramster is an idiot"

❤️ 

Edited by JBURGE