2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Mahomes is limping after every play... i think he will be fine for remainder of this game but he will definitely be sore the rest of the week. They say its a big toe but it looked more like an ankle on the replay. Gonna be interesting to see how much he practices if they win this game.

Just now, Slateman said:

I'm actually kind of impressed with Cleveland, in that this isnt already a blow out

I just started watching and thought for sure Chiefs would be up far more. Hoping for some Browns points now!

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Mahomes is limping after every play... i think he will be fine for remainder of this game but he will definitely be sore the rest of the week. They say its a big toe but it looked more like an ankle on the replay. Gonna be interesting to see how much he practices if they win this game.

You can tell from a limp what part of the lower leg is affected?

Jesus Christ. What you doing on a football forum, you should be a clinical genius giving TED talks.

Just now, BigTrav said:

I dunno. You seem mad.

Nah, not at all. Big fan of mahomes actually, otherwise I wouldn't have made a point of praising him as the outrageous player that he is (he also seems a a genuinely cool guy off the field too). 

• Like 1