2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

23 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Everyone looks slow compared to Tyreek Hill/ Hardman but Jarvis isn’t a speed guy. He’s an assassin on the route running tho 

This team needs another factor at receiver down the field. Maybe it's OBJ. Maybe someone else. But this offense is a disaster rn. You need speed to beat KC. I don't know that the browns have it.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

This team needs another factor at receiver down the field. Maybe it's OBJ. Maybe someone else. But this offense is a disaster rn. You need speed to beat KC. I don't know that the browns have it.

They don’t.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

I swear Mayfield gets more balls batted down at the LOS than the average passer. 

I feel like someone should see if there’s data on all the short QBs and the amount of batted passes that happen at the LOS. I swear Drew Brees has the same problem.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm disappointed that the Chiefs sat their starters and lost to the Chargers week 17. Once we were knocked out I was rooting for the Chiefs to go 18-1 with a SB victory so we could say we had the second best team in the league by default as the only ones that beat them.