2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Argh. Lost Trent Williams by less than 1 mil over 4 years. 

Did get Shaq Barrett, Carl Lawson, Cory Linsley, and William Jackson. 

Big names you landed, just curious what your available cap was going into FA or how much you spent.  No worries if you gotta dig to find it, I've got the numbers just too lazy to look.

I thought the bid on Ifedi was a reserve bid :( 

Good value on Wylie by N'Awluns

GREAT value by SF on Verrett

Texans overpaid on Fuller, but 1/16th is not being paid because of suspension (plus trying to make DW4 happy)

Good value on Bowser, Ebukam, & Reiter IMHO

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Big names you landed, just curious what your available cap was going into FA or how much you spent.  No worries if you gotta dig to find it, I've got the numbers just too lazy to look.

I didn't tag or tender anyone and was about 69 mil under before making any bids. I was about 20 mil under with the bids entered (which didn't count Lawson's reserve bid). 

Out of curiosity what happens if a team goes over the cap by winning too many of their bids for other team's players plus their own reserve bids?

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Texans overpaid on Fuller, but 1/16th is not being paid because of suspension (plus trying to make DW4 happy)

In my opinion,  Fuller is not worth that money.  He is way too injury prone for my taste.  On top of that, seeing Ju Ju go for 20 million less is a tough pill to swallow.

Peace!!!

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

I didn't tag or tender anyone and was about 69 mil under before making any bids. I was about 20 mil under with the bids entered (which didn't count Lawson's reserve bid). 

Out of curiosity what happens if a team goes over the cap by winning too many of their bids for other team's players plus their own reserve bids?

Nice work...My coGM and I went back and forth on Riddick and Lawson.  Ultimately settled on Riddick.  Giants had close to 50 million and if we had been awarded them all we'd have 3 million, probably a good thing it went the way it did.

Teams are allowed to be over the cap after each round of FA due to reserve bids.  Just need to be back in the green before the next round of FA.

• Like 1