Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

The Chiefs are already DONE. They don't have a chance of winning this game. Mahomes is simply a worse QB than Tom Brady. 

This is a horrible take that would usually jynx the team, but you’re a troll so it doesn’t count. 

Just now, TheEagle said:

Correct

I actually am slightly wrong. I went back and rewatched. The ball hit the bottom of the stands, which are like 10 yards behind the out of bounds line. But the ball still wasn't remotely catchable.

I feel like the only people saying the Chiefs are done are the people trying to jinx it since they're likely rooting for them. 😆

Anyone with any football knowledge knows this game is just getting started, especially with Mahomes and Reid involved.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Duluther said:

That’s the thing. What are you going to invest in: an old car on its last leg or the car you just bought?

Chiefs are just playing sloppy. If the game was rigged, why not giving the Bucs that goal line TD? They wouldn’t have been able to overturn it.

Except if the league continues to help Brady he is going to even more global then he is now. Six Championships is great but a 7th or possibly 8th ring and Brady probably is well over M.J or Pele or another global star.

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Folks have spotlighted her gender as a reason as to why she is bad or shouldn't be officiating. I'm not making it more than what it is. It's right there for the viewing public. 

Lol don't call out my BS.