Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

Just now, Chiefer said:

Thing is I know a United fan who talks him up.(they’re everywhere like Steeler fans lol)He’s got championships, he wants another.

Then he’s misinformed. They saddled Man United with their debt and are stingier with transfers than they need to be. Not as stingy as FSG and Liverpool, but you’re one of the top two largest clubs in the world. Act like it. 

KC put up 21 pts in just over half a quarter on the SF D.   They get the ball back to start the 2H.  This is far from over. 

The 2 differences though for this game - KC's OL is clearly affecting their play calling.   Reid & co. do NOT want Mahomes to have the ball for more than 3 secs.

The other - SF got away from the power run game, and then JimmyG's weaknesses as a pure thrower were exposed.    I don't think either situation is happening in the 2H.

Still, KC gets the ball, and they score a TD, it's basically flipped the script.   So no need for KC fans to panic yet.  But Tampa fans should be thrilled - the DL vs. OL, and the power run game matchup, along with TAM having a wider arsenal to go to, has played out so far.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I find it funny the complaining about Brady and refs when Mahomes has had the most interceptions overturned by penalties (all time?) and is the most protected QB from refs I’ve ever seen. Yet no one has ever had an issue with that?

None of us non-AFC West give a ****. We’re judging what’s happening in this game.