Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

If the refs are gonna be strict then I want it strict both ways. I'm not one to blame refs especially since we're not showing up this game so far but they literally have 1 call for 5 yards??  watch our WRs come off the line, getting straight mugged but that's ok?! Just keep consistent. Come on man lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

There’s zero reason for the NFL to artificially inflate Brady. Which commercials are he in?  How big is the franchise he’s playing for?

No NFL player has 7 rings like other American sports have. Glazer is an international owner with tons of championships and ties to England, a place the NFL wants to expand there influence too.

2 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

But her gender is irrelevant regardless of how good of an official you think she is. 

Correct. I said she is terrible and shouldn’t be officiating. I was identifying which one was awful. She sticks out for that reason. Quit maki g more of it than what it is. You’re reading into this.

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Did the matheiu hold happened before brady even threw the ball, so the fact it went over their head 10 yards shouldn’t matter 

His hold rerouted Mike and pushed him outside. Of course the ball seemed off target.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Disagree, both calls were completely justified, and I’d be saying the same thing if it was the other side, always have and always do. 

You're on crack if you think that play in the end zone was pass interference. The ball went through the end zone and hit high up on where the stands are. Brady threw it over everybody's head out of the end zone. There isn't a person on this Earth who could have caught that ball inbounds.

• Like 1