Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Nope.  If that mattered, I would have mentioned you way earlier.

Nice red herring though.  And noted.

okay fine..

• I like to bounce around votes late in N1. That is normal for me. I like to start a train if I get a chance, and I rarely like to jump on a vote that is running away
  • I voted for BBB after his role claim because he claimed a host-verifiable role, that the host didn't verify. This shouldn't be a surprise. Simply not being on a scum vote early =/= scum. More than half the game was in that boat
  • Malf was pressuring MD4L, and I liked what I was seeing, so I put a vote on to apply further pressure and see what happened. Then I lived my life for a few hours, came back online, and saw that he had claimed, so I started my typical N1 vote bouncing

but hey.. I have reason to think you might be a baddie, so by all means feel however you want about me

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i disagree with this post.

at the time buff came in to post this, here was the VC

ksj was the runaway lynch.

My catching buff in a lie was the catalyst to getting him lynched.

and dont forget: when i was posting my heavy case against buff, many people were ignoring it and talking about OT things 30 mins before the deadline

Vote Count

MD4L - 2 -  Swag, Buff

tk3 - 1 - Counselor

Touch - 1 - ET80

Swag - 1 - Gopher

Gopher - 1 - Daniel

Buff - 2 - MWil, nacho

KSJ - 5 - Josh, squire, Malf, forge, md4l, tk3

Sus list from really late vote switches:

Swag, Squire, Tk3, Daniel

Just now, Tk3 said:

but hey.. I have reason to think you might be a baddie, so by all means feel however you want about me

i kinda feel similarly about Daniel.

this time soft attacking buff instead of soft defending (and he mentioned that soft defending was a mistake that daniel made last game as scum)

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i disagree with this post.

at the time buff came in to post this, here was the VC

ksj was the runaway lynch.

My catching buff in a lie was the catalyst to getting him lynched.

and dont forget: when i was posting my heavy case against buff, many people were ignoring it and talking about OT things 30 mins before the deadline

I was quoting a lot of posts and having to go back to make notes, so I was just trying to keep track of vote counts mentally.  I was getting more suspicious of Nacho as I read through, so maybe I have blinders on a little.

Like I said, I'm not as familiar with Nacho as I am some others.  I'm trying to remember if I've been scum with him before, and I don't think I have.  Rags is the one I'm now suspicious of the most.

But I'm not forgetting your quiet ***, @gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

my guess is buff didnt want to be on the main line so he threw his vote off somewhere

That's the reason I thought it might be distancing.  Nacho wasn't a vote line, so I would expect bbb to put his vote on someone who has some heat coming their way, even if it wasn't a main vote line.  It fits his low activity play style to do that too.

We aren't lynching Nacho today either way, but I think he should absolutely be on the short list for tonight and tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Daniel I think there's a viable reality that Nacho is scum. He made sure to note that MD4L was likely blocked by the scum roleblocker and assumed that Town would block him, made it known that someone visited him, and then first voted Forge and hinted at an invest before Counselor came forward to clear it up.

It's like he's speaking from complete inside knowledge with multiple invests/reasons to aid him.

MD4L as claimed watcher being blocked by a scum roleblocker was an obvious deduction based on him being  a claimed watcher & claiming to be roleblocked.

I don't recall saying I was roleblocked. But if I was, then the previously obvious deduction would lead me to believe that town did it. I switched off bbb late which someone might find scummy, and I doubt scum has two roleblockers.

Of course, both of these points are speculation. The second being conditional speculation.

As for the last thing, I had intended to throw up a vote on Forge after rereading as soon as day opened. Counselor's invest just reaffirmed it. Unless you're saying I'm aligned with Counselor and you think us so inept, as scum partners, to claim with the same information?

Absurd.

19 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ok i sped read last 11 pages. MD4L was my original thought. But nacho using wiki pages to say he was a bad guy then switching a couple minutes later to say nvm is scummy to me.

nacho

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Then why did you comment on this earlier if you just found out nacho did that?

@bigbadbuff my vote hinges very greatly on what you say next regarding this.

also @bigbadbuff shouldnt you know that bucky turned out to be a good guy.

but you commented " ooooooo" when nacho posted that bucky was a bad guy and didnt correct him.

and you are "rewatching" the Marvel movies. so you know this

buff

18 hours ago, Counselor said:

Malf bringing up all kind of heat on Buff. Gotta ride with this

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

shark GIF by Nat Geo Wild

...I've seen this move before BBB. It won't end well for you.

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

selling your body is typically not worth it.  there are a lot of creepy individuals out there

one can make money selling their body, the other....not so much

sexy chris farley GIF by Saturday Night Live

buff is caught.

1. pretends he suddenly found nacho suspicious for finding bucky on the wiki, when buff commented on that previously, basically agreeing that nacho found dirt on md4l

2. buff watched the marvel movies so he knows bucky isnt a bad guy in later marvel movies, so agreeing with nacho was insincere anyway.

would leaving be something that is permanent?   Could you keep up the necessary requirements to be licensed and at some point in time return?

and now hes likely thinking of something to say that would save him.

18 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

MD4L - 1 - Swag

Touch - 1 - ET80

Swag - 1 - Gopher

Gopher - 1 - Daniel

Buff - 4 – Mwil, Nacho, Malf, Counselor

Bcb - 1 – Josh

KSJ – 4 – Squire, Forge, MD4L, Tk3

Nacho – 1 – Buff

Counselor – 1 - Rack

Need votes from @The Orca @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @kingseanjohn

yall really want swag to break the tie, eh?

18 hours ago, rackcs said:

I mean I can't say I wouldn't strongly, strongly consider it just for the pay raise alone. But as much as this year has made me question things, the grass isn't always greener. I don't know about your current situation, but I really enjoy my coworkers and my job in general (this year notwithstanding). While it's not easy it does at least leave me fulfilled most days. Not every job can do that. Even when I have tough days I have moments with my students that make it worth it and put things in perspective for me. 

Now again, that offer seems really nice. I would absolutely strongly consider it. But it's tough to leave a job that you know you can do well and that you know can make you feel good at the end of the day for one where who knows if you'll feel the same way.

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, all of those one-vote ties truly vex me.

or the ksj/buff tie

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

oh

18 hours ago, rackcs said:

Buff

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

why are pickle and orca not voting?

18 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

MD4L - 1 - Swag

Touch - 1 - ET80

Swag - 1 - Gopher

Gopher - 1 - Daniel

Buff - 5 – Mwil, Nacho, Malf, Counselor, Rack

Bcb - 1 – Josh

KSJ – 3 – Squire, Forge, MD4L

Nacho – 1 – Buff

Orca - 1 - Tk3

18 hours ago, MD4L said:

Bbb

18 hours ago, Daniel said:

bbb

18 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I do take full responsibility for what it’s worth. I 100% didn’t read the link lmao 

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Bbb

well, you might as well claim @bigbadbuff

18 hours ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

MD4L - 1 - Swag

Touch - 1 - ET80

Swag - 1 - Gopher

Buff - 8 – Mwil, Nacho, Malf, Counselor, Rack

, MD4L, Daniel, KSJ

Bcb - 1 – Josh

KSJ – 2 – Squire, Forge

Nacho – 1 – Buff

Orca - 1 - Tk3

18 hours ago, Daniel said:

KSJ

In case there's a credible claim at the absolute last second.

I am Jolt

18 hours ago, Tk3 said:

is this all?

I’m a vanilla innocent child 

heres some posts that i picked out of when buff started to gain traction

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i kinda feel similarly about Daniel.

this time soft attacking buff instead of soft defending (and he mentioned that soft defending was a mistake that daniel made last game as scum)

Yall are right.  I should probably be the priority lynch tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

MD4L as claimed watcher being blocked by a scum roleblocker was an obvious deduction based on him being  a claimed watcher & claiming to be roleblocked.

I don't recall saying I was roleblocked. But if I was, then the previously obvious deduction would lead me to believe that town did it. I switched off bbb late which someone might find scummy, and I doubt scum has two roleblockers.

i also believe this makes sense.

what about this is suspicious, @MWil23?

• Like 1