Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

6. @Counselor is the guy who shows up to his 10 year reunion, and the stories about him are legendary, and when people ask him what he does for a living and tells them he's a school counselor, they audibly laugh and make a joke about "trusting him with children". In all seriousness, he's got a great rapport with his students, has a calm way of understanding and empathizing with their issues, and gives his best even when saying he's giving up.

7. @Forge is the loveable class clown. He's popular, excels at both sports and school, and does all assignments on his terms. He doesn't like to be boxed in with concrete definitions/directions, and prefers nebulous projects. He enjoys group work only when he can choose his own group.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I had you as 1 of 4 people that need to be sorted out.  Giving you information could have easily helped you create a claim fitting in that information.  Hence why I was asking you for more before giving you some info.  When I did,  you were still wondering why you were catching heat.

See what I was trying to do there was to gather more information on people before I knew anything, yet nobody jumped in but already basically claimed town, you and TK, that even questioned it. Should have been more obvious to me why that was, and failed at it.
I was doing that on purpose. 

8. @ET80 is the guy who makes borderline inappropriate jokes, then when confronted, gets fake confrontational about making it that way/you being the one to have a dirty mind. When you're embarrassed, as a teacher or student, he will then make a joke at your expense as you walk away, then keep a straight face/feign innocence when you try to confront him. He does school work only on his own terms

9. @MD4L is the guy who walks around the hallways of your school wearing your rivals T-Shirts and random thrift store gear. You have no idea who he actually roots for or if he's got any school spirit/pride whatsoever. He's a very difficult and introverted read in class.

10. @kingseanjohn is absent again, making it 90 out of the last 120 days. The truancy officer is having difficulties reaching home, despite hundreds of instagram selfies of him dominating the gym in his KC Chiefs gear.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh what, we got beef now? We got beef!? You want some of this prime grade rib roast? Smoked, reverse seared and served with asparagus and home made horseradish, with a mushroom Rissoto? Maybe a root vegetable mash and finished off with a salted caramel topped cheesecake and a hot chocolate with Bailey's Peanut Butter topper?

We got that sorta beef?

Is it .... supreme beef? 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Daniel said:
11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Who are your scum mates? My guess is squire

Always squire.

and the sun rises in the east once again

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this reads like a guy who knows im not scum

You suggesting we have only one scum group in the game?

seems like a comment made from inside knowledge

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

players with inactive tendencies that should be pushed early

Josh, Buff, Rackcs, KSJ, gopher, bcb

This is the way to go. Still scum, but we’re in agreement.

on the concept or the player list or the specific player??

10 hours ago, MD4L said:

He’s probably immune but not the worst vote option today.

I thibk there’s a zero percent chance that Blue outs someone in the writeup and lets them be lynched. That would tell us nothing.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

nah we get scum or an inactive.

narrow it down

Town mislynch or inactive most likely.

9 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I feel like this is avoidance of having to answer the question 

Following.

Clearly doesn’t stop me from putting my opening vote on him. 

As above, it’s pretty obviously a bad idea.

If you don’t eat your meat you can’t have any pudding

One of the worst late era Floyd songs.

8 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Great. Anybody got a mute button?

This seems forced.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Little inactive to start?

You had probably less than 20 posts over the first 4 days.   Hadn't read much of anything and couldn't figure out why you were high on the suspect list.  By my recollection,  you do have a tendency to be inactive for long stretches.

Let's see if being called out changes that?

Looks like it did, and quickly. Gopher screams scum to me right now. Inactive from the last few games shows up when his name is called, votes Swag, then follows Malf’s already well drawn out attacks, and trades lyrics with twins.

If that’s not someone trying to look town and gather allies, I don’t know what is.

So I’ll join scum squire on Gopher.

you calling me scum, but voting for the player I am, interesting

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You missed an obvious one

I wasn't listing all the inactives, just ones I remember getting a pass Day 1 because they came in and posted.  We have plenty to choose from, but Gopher is the one who actually looks scummy to me right now.

11. @gopherwrestler has spotty attendance, but generally it's for legitimate reasons. He's needed to help out at home with chores around the farm and other hard labor. He takes things literally, so teachers and peers who use sarcasm often have fun at his expense

12. @bcb1213 is a student who feigns apathy and not paying attention while actually being very observant and quietly getting good grades. Despite his introvert tendencies, he quietly leads other new kids/shows them the ropes and makes inappropriate jokes under his breath and the others who laugh are the ones who get in trouble

55 minutes ago, Daniel said:

As above, it’s pretty obviously a bad idea.

And why’s that? Am I not aloud to move my vote? Currently right now I’m the only one voting for known scum, where your vote at?

One of the worst late era Floyd songs

One of the most overrated bands of all time, Comfortably Numb was okay

57 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This seems forced

And again, it was swag, yet you forgot to quote tweet later on when I explained why I do this to swag every game..... was you quote grabbing forced? Are you now starting to get worried I am being active? I don’t think you played when I used to actually play.

59 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Gopher screams scum to me right now. Inactive from the last few games shows up when his name is called, votes Swag, then follows Malf’s already well drawn out attacks, and trades lyrics with twins.

Screams scum, you know, we used to have a pretty big scum tell early in games. Those who scum hunt inactives are just those “pretending” to scum hunt. Are you pretending, or worried?

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so we want people to be active, so we are voting gopher because hes too active.

sounds legit

look at what mentioning him and dropping a few votes on him did.    Went from posting lyrics to engaging and responding....Step 1 in things

• Like 1