Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No host would not allow edits, but here we are. 

I don't allow edits as host either

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

10 years in, if I made the switch, it would be difficult to go back in where I am in the district or out of the district and then get hired on at the same pay. I will absolutely ALWAYS keep my license up to date every renewal and will never let it lapse. I worked a long time for it, so I'll always have it just in case.

@rackcs pretty much the same. That said, due to budget cuts and incoming levies and all of the red tape, I may be on the chopping block as well going forward in the years to come, which is outrageous given how long I've been here. But your sentiments are very much my own.

Yeah, I think this school year and how the county is trying to push us all back in the building while numbers are going up and there have been 3 covid cases in my (very small) school alone since December has robbed me of the illusion that anyone above me actually cares about teachers. I like squire's point though about making much more money for a while and then you always have the option to try to go back. That's never a bad option.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

buff knew he was dead so he picked a trolling fake claim maybe?

Or he just claimed innocent child without thinking and then facepalmed once called out

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd also considered seeing if I can still continue to coach, which is somewhat likely, and then work with the kids in our church youth group and help them out as well, thus using the skills that I have and volunteering some extra time that I will have as well. I don't know. I'm going to explore my options and think and pray about it a ton, but I appreciate everyone's input.

that sounds like you have a few avenues to help kids in a few ways.   Think on it, pros and cons.   Talk with your wife and family.  Just remember happiness should outweigh money in most situations.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

that sounds like you have a few avenues to help kids in a few ways.   Think on it, pros and cons.   Talk with your wife and family.  Just remember happiness should outweigh money in most situations.  

Out of likes, but yes. It would be a change and I’d be doing program management on an Air Force base as a civilian, potentially some periodic travel, and leave my work at work...but I’ve never had a desk job to this extent

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Scummies, ranked in order of most scumminess (not counting Scummy Swag):

Gopher

Counselor

Josh

Nacho

Pickle

Idk on everyone else.  If I die, that's who I think we should look at.

I think I understand your reasoning on Gopher.   Can you share anything on the others?

I am leaning town on Counselor and josh.   Nacho neutral to scum.   Pickle only came in later in the day and I will need to read back