Week 6 GDT

TheVillain112

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

You're a known Pats hater and can't take the fact that have won yet again. Not to mention you must be hurting slightly from your awful loss. I'd say that's your problem. Not some phantom post that I never made. Show me where I said the Patriots D is good. 

one, go back and ready, no where did i say you said the pats d was good. second, falcons have nothing to do with this, but i was an awful loss. third, im only a known "pats hater" to a couple of posters (lets call them tunter and honyto) who post homer garbage and then troll/lie their ways trying to get out of it. put your big boy pants on, quit throwing a tantrum and just find a way to deal with what everyone else knows.

Just now, ManeLine said:

Typical Lions.

It's weird that right now, this statement feels equally applicable to painful failures and miraculous comebacks. I read this post, then had to check the game because I honestly didn't know if it meant they messed up or tied it.

5 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

In my defense, I was hyped about the defense showing a ton of energy and showing out. Last two Lions TDs were punt return and a pick 6 lol. What a shiz show. Everyone aside from the defense should be ashamed, even if we win. 

Defense scores a pick 6. Game's not over but if we lose then it's absolutely on the offense and ST. Also even if we still win then they should be ashamed jesus christ. Going into turtle mode, fumbling, throwing a pick 6. 

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

one, go back and ready, no where did i say you said the pats d was good. second, falcons have nothing to do with this, but i was an awful loss. third, im only a known "pats hater" to a couple of posters (lets call them tunter and honyto) who post homer garbage and then troll/lie their ways trying to get out of it. put your big boy pants on, quit throwing a tantrum and just find a way to deal with what everyone else knows.

Hahahaha. Oh yeah, I'm a homer? Jesus Christ. You are not familiar with me then. 

Also, I said this in our thread;

"

It was yet another blown coverage though. We're nearly at 10 blown coverages leading to big plays on the season already. Making McCown look like Rodgers, as well. 

It's good to hold them to a modest score, but still getting sliced on the season."

How's that for big boy pants? 

Now, like I said, GO AND BAIT  SOMEONE ELSE, Pat hater. Grow up whilst you're at it. 

Archived