No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m 💯 certain that BCB should prepare himself in tonight’s writeup after today’s lynch reveal. 

Or perhaps I’m bluffing so that scum will have to choose between wasting a hit or block on him or me bluffing. So many possibilities...

If it's the former you should 100% prepare an excuse for your awful decision making 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:
On 2/9/2021 at 11:36 AM, Dome said:

Signups

1. @SwAg - Killed Night One - Good Guy
  2. @bcb1213 track
  3. @MWil23 time bomb
  4. @The Orca
  5. @Pickle Rick lovers suicide bomb 
  6. @MD4L
  7. @TheKillerNacho - Lynched Day Two - Serial Killer
  8. @Daniel
  9. @gopherwrestler vengeful?
  10. @squire12 kill invest
  11. @Counselor watch 
  12. @JoshstraDaymus - Killed Night Two - Good Guy
  13. @Matts4313 mason/neighborizer
  14. @Tk3

This right on the claims?

Time bomb? Says who? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Seems there is a difference in Pickles and Mwils. Pickles seems town and passive. Mwil seems evil and Bcb said it is ticking..mwil said he can stop it 

I used my wording on what I think 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I’m 💯 certain that BCB should prepare himself in tonight’s writeup after today’s lynch reveal. 

Or perhaps I’m bluffing so that scum will have to choose between wasting a hit or block on him or me bluffing. So many possibilities...

This is what I said.

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

@squire12 and @Malfatron

Gimme your scum and town reads, please, with a little reasoning for said reads. I will decide where to vote based on those.

Town:  Counselor, Orca, bcb

Counselor claimed watcher early, but has not been CC'd.  
bcb:  cc'd the scum malf faking tracker
Orca:  has been lying low, but I don't see that as a scumtell.  I have some reservation in that he has been pretty tunneled on Md4L without much shift to anyone else aside from nacho after nacho survived D1....that said, that is more town Orca IMO.

neutral:  pickle, Md4L, TK3, Daniel

The pickle and Md4L dynamic will resolve.  i don't have much of a read on Md4l.  Once he had the target from pickle and was marked for death, he pretty much checked out it feels.  That does feel like a pickle play working off Orca read on D1.  

Tk3 has been reasonable in his posts on the key dynamics of the game.   has not stepped out too far which would lean more scum than town.  Has not claimed anything, though that fits his distain for early claiming.

Daniel PGO claim with no pressure and seemingly out of the blue was odd D1.   I do get the reasoning why and it does make sense.  he didn't have the best response when asked about whether he would know if swag had targeted him N1.   at some point, he probably needs to be voted out otherwise it is a smooth scum play to avoid being targeted for the game

Scum:  Malf, Mwil, gopher

gopher has been minimally active and was harping on the scum hunting ....yet we get crickets on that front.  

Mwil bomb on bcb feels very different from the pickle version to the point that I feel it is fake.  I think he wanted a claime from bcb for non town reasons.  his push on counselor was sketchy as hell and I would think him having played as long as he has with counselor, it would be understood as a counselor type play/claim.

malf is lock scum so not much more to be said that I have not already stated

Aight.  If it's Squire/Malf, I vote squire.

Malf's chat reasoning makes no sense to me, too many explanations.  I give it no consideration at all.

But squire admits to two extraordinarily suspicious targets, and I can't get past that.  It's made worse by the fact that every time I read squire, I read him as the wrong alignment, and I had a town read on him before this, so he is probably scum.

If we're not going Malf/squire (though it seems like we probably should), I would say MWil based on reads, but honestly, the bomber thing fits with a lot of what we're seeing from town.  Killing roles.  That, a PGO, and a one-time lynchproof killer tells me we're dealing with a weak scum faction, not a scum faction with day kills and night kills.

Gopher seems destined to die at the end of the day when he misses his vote.

Pickle has pretty thoroughly claimed, and I don't question him much based on the same reasoning for MWil.

Orca isn't reading, which seems unlikely if he's scum.  He'd at least be caught up, unless he's faking that.  Could be scum, but I doubt it.

Tk3 is the other mystery role.  I still don't have a good read on him.

Counselor us un-CCed watcher, and others at least, have seen him do this kind of thing before.

bcb is un-CCed tracker, which could be a scum role, and he lurks and posts minimally no matter what he is.

MD4L will die if Pickle dies, but hasn't claimed an ability.  May be scum, which would explain, maybe, why scum haven't tried for the two-fer.

Squire/Malf gives us the most info, especially since they both had to drop lists.  If squire flips scum, we can go from there based on who he posted as scum.  If he flips town, we go there with Malf.