Propose A Trade Thread

the lone star

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Pacers receive: C James Wiseman, F Juan Toscano-Anderson, SG Damion Lee, SG Donte DiVincenzo, a 1st Round Pick from the Warriors and a 2nd Round Pick from the Bucks

Warriors receive: C Myles Turner

Bucks receive: C Kevon Looney

or

Pacers receive: C James Wiseman, SG Moses Moody, SG Donte DiVincenzo and a 2nd Round pick from the Bucks

Warriors receive: C Myles Turner

Bucks receive: C Kevon Looney

Those should be better @seminoles1

• 2 weeks later...

my absolute nut button jerami grant trade scenario would be sending him to the warriors for wiseman and kuminga. but golden state's cap is so ****ed they also have to include their only other big, soon to be 6th man, only other young player, one of their two bench shooters, the guy who grew up in oakland, a future number retiree, or steph's brother in law

so

5 hours ago, catcheryea said:

my absolute nut button jerami grant trade scenario would be sending him to the warriors for wiseman and kuminga. but golden state's cap is so ****ed they also have to include their only other big, soon to be 6th man, only other young player, one of their two bench shooters, the guy who grew up in oakland, a future number retiree, or steph's brother in law

so

Grant does not have that much value for both Wiseman and Kuminga. That is beyond a pipe dream.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Grant does not have that much value for both Wiseman and Kuminga. That is beyond a pipe dream.

i think if they were more desperate to win a championship they’d think about it but yeah he doesn’t actually bring anything new to the table that would really make them better

• 2 weeks later...

Recent trade proposals floating around NBA/Bulls Twitter

Bulls Receive: Harrison Barnes

Kings Receive: Patrick Williams, Derrick Jones Jr., Matt Thomas

AND

Bulls Receive: Jerami Grant

Kings Receive: Patrick Williams, Derrick Jones Jr., Matt Thomas

Of those two I think the Bulls would be better with Harrison Barnes, even though I think Grant is a better individual player. 

I've also seen a Troy Brown Jr. for Torrey Craig swap proposed and that makes a lot of sense.

20 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Recent trade proposals floating around NBA/Bulls Twitter

Bulls Receive: Harrison Barnes

Kings Receive: Patrick Williams, Derrick Jones Jr., Matt Thomas

AND

Bulls Receive: Jerami Grant

Kings Receive: Patrick Williams, Derrick Jones Jr., Matt Thomas

Of those two I think the Bulls would be better with Harrison Barnes, even though I think Grant is a better individual player. 

I've also seen a Troy Brown Jr. for Torrey Craig swap proposed and that makes a lot of sense.

isnt Williams out 4 to 6 months?

53 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

isnt Williams out 4 to 6 months?

The earliest he would return is late Feb/Early March. Detroit really liked him pre draft and fits their timeline with Cade. I never know what Sacramento is trying to do.

The big debate is whether Chicago has enough in the playoffs to be willing to wait on the chance that Pat hits his ceiling with the Bulls. I don't think they do, and if he goes somewhere else and becomes Kawhi-lite then so be it. I'll take that chance while the current team is hot. 

Say they make that trade with Sacramento and with Indy. They'd roll into the playoffs with:

Ball/Caruso
LaVine/White/Dosunmu
DeRozan/Green/McKinnie
Barnes/Craig/Cook
Vucevic/Bradley