NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Before the trade deadline, I genuinely don't know if the Nuggets won a game where Jokic wasn't playing his normal self. Since the deadline, it's happened twice already including last night.

You couldn't get a better fit for this Nuggets team than Aaron Gordon. Playoffs in the West are going to be insane.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Very small sample size, but really like how the Nuggets looks with Aaron Gordon. Need to see more but really no reason why this team cant fight for that 3rd or even 2nd seed 

Forget fighting for the 2nd or 3rd seed, they can compete for the West with this squad. The bench is kind of weak but they have so much versatility and Gordon was the missing piece. 

12 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Very small sample size, but really like how the Nuggets looks with Aaron Gordon. Need to see more but really no reason why this team cant fight for that 3rd or even 2nd seed 

This is the first year the Nuggets should have legitimate playoff expectations. Anything short of another WCF appearance will be a major disappointment.

35 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

This is the first year the Nuggets should have legitimate playoff expectations. Anything short of another WCF appearance will be a major disappointment.

The only thing that concerns me with Denver's current rotation is their lack of perimeter depth and perimeter defense. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The only thing that concerns me with Denver's current rotation is their lack of perimeter depth and perimeter defense. 

I think between Monte, Dozier, Green and Millsap they are fine defending the perimeter. But you are absolutely right about the Offensive perimeter depth.

Malone has tried working Murray in with the 2's and it hasn't worked at all. They miss a catch and shoot threat off the bench

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i would suggest to the warriors to not sit curry and/or draymond anymore if they want to make the playoffs 

#Tank4Cade

The Warriors could end up with two top 5 picks if they play it right.

Tonight's Warriors game felt very much like the old school Warriors game...Yikes! Hoping for a change in the coaching staff tbh. So tired of Steve Kerr and while I cant blame him for everything his stubborn ways do not help. They really miss Jerry West. 

Also had the under in the Knicks game and man I thought it would be easy, but the Knicks man. Not sure what they do during practice, but it aint nothing to do with offense.