NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Tends to happen when the team around you gets torn apart and the front office essentially admits it wants to lose.

He's a stud.

Or when you become the #1 option...A lot harder to exert effort on both ends. Point remains, his defense was bad this year and Ingram is the better offensive player. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Or when you become the #1 option...A lot harder to exert effort on both ends. Point remains, his defense was bad this year and Ingram is the better offensive player. 

Ingram is absolutely not the better offensive player.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

SGA averaged: 23.8 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 5.9 apg on 50% FG, 40% 3FG, 80% FT

Ingram averaged: 23.8 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 4.7 apg on 46% FG, 38% 3FG, 84% FT

Barkley is such a hypocrite. Most people are rooting against the Nets, but it's like he's forgotten how his career played out. Said yesterday if he knew he was going to be judged on titles won the would have teamed up with other players. Uh...

Demanded a trade out of Philadelphia because they missed the playoffs. Originally traded to the Lakers. Instead traded to the Suns to play with multiple All-Stars. When they got bad...he demanded a trade to a contender and played with Hakeem and Clyde in Houston.

We haven't forgotten, moron.

38 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Barkley is such a hypocrite. Most people are rooting against the Nets, but it's like he's forgotten how his career played out. Said yesterday if he knew he was going to be judged on titles won the would have teamed up with other players. Uh...

Demanded a trade out of Philadelphia because they missed the playoffs. Originally traded to the Lakers. Instead traded to the Suns to play with multiple All-Stars. When they got bad...he demanded a trade to a contender and played with Hakeem and Clyde in Houston.

We haven't forgotten, moron.

He's let the praise over his personality get into his head. Good thing Shaq is still on the show.

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:
2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm aware. There was rumors circulating that BI wanted out though.

The completely unfounded rumors that he's denied? lol

Where did you see that? And what else would you expect him to do if it got brought up? lol

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Where did you see that? And what else would you expect him to do if it got brought up? lol

Where was the credible report that he wanted out? He literally just signed a max deal and talks about how much he loves playing with Zion lol

11 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Where was the credible report that he wanted out? He literally just signed a max deal and talks about how much he loves playing with Zion lol

They were out there is all I'm saying. There is never gonna be a credible report unless we hear it from the horses mouth ourselves. I don't think it had to do with Zion. I'm pretty sure it was about SVG. And, Ingram is free to change his mind. Maybe he has. We'll see how long it lasts if they remain a crappy team.

@NYRaider   We'd talked about the Lakers possibly picking up DeRozan and this just popped up on my Twitter feed.

Trevor Lane -    I like DeRozan but the 3% is a problem for spacing. Maybe if the value is right? Talent is there but for a Lakers team where their biggest non-injury problem was shooting, DeRozan doesn’t address that. I like him but it’s a real challenge to sort that out too.

21 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Signing the max don't mean he gone stay there. Ask Pelican fans how that went with AD. At some point they gotta stop rewarding this team with first overall guys. OKC in prime position to contend Adam Silver hook us up get us the hometown boy Cunningham.