What are you thinking about?

pwny

6 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

People say gas goes bad in a few months. But I mixed a 3 gallon jug for the weedeater this going into the 4th year with it and shes been firing up every week.

Maybe it's not really gas? 

18 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

People say gas goes bad in a few months. But I mixed a 3 gallon jug for the weedeater this going into the 4th year with it and shes been firing up every week.

My snowblower sat for two years without running, and fired up after only 30 seconds of complaining this past winter.  Gas is still extremely flammable after sitting for a few months lol. 

On 5/12/2021 at 2:35 PM, ET80 said:

Um... he was one of the proper channels? He was a LEO who lives in the area.

Yeah, so they found the guy who picked up the tiger (a 9mo male named India). This individual is currently wanted for murder he's accused of back in 2017 in Fort Bend County. He's back in custody, but he says he doesn't know where the tiger is...

So, that bad boy is still on the prowl. This all happened roughly 15 minutes away from where I live... Needless to say, I'm walking my dogs with my Sig on me.

Have you been asked to babysit the Tiger yet or is that not until next week?

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

18 percent of people cant beat a rat?

literally, it would need to be Master Splinter

I would NOT be able to beat a rat but not because of lack of strength but fear. Those rodents freak me out. If I were being attacked by one, the only thing I would do is hopefully aim well, kick it into a wall and run w/o looking back. 😟

Edited by K9

31 minutes ago, K9 said:

I would NOT be able to beat a rat but not because of lack of strength but fear. Those rodents freak me out. If I were being attacked by one, the only thing I would do is hopefully aim well, kick it into a wall and run w/o looking back. 😟

Its the goose that gets me. A friend had one growing up. Pull up in his yard and the goose would run up and look in the window daring me to come out. Even when bailing out the passenger side. Hed be on me in a heartbeat. Wings pounding on me like broomsticks. Loved that freakin bird. But he kicked my tail 1000 times.

• Like 1