What are you thinking about?

pwny

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can literally walk into a 7-11 and get a pumpkin pie

I found the problem, @MWil23.

- 85% of the issue is these people are horrible and we should hold ourselves to higher standards.

- 10% of the issue is they're probably eating store bought crap.

- 5% is reserved for @Daniel, who actually grows his own pumpkin, kills it and eats it. That's acceptable around this time of year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

- 85% of the issue is these people are horrible and we should hold ourselves to higher standards.

- 5% is reserved for @Daniel, who actually grows his own pumpkin, kills it and eats it. That's acceptable around this time of year.

Thats not the problem goof ball. I make my own pies. I am simply stating how easy it is to get an acceptable pumpkin pie. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Dont forget me. I dont only slaughter my own pumpkins. I carve teeth out of them and eat that pumpkin with its own teeth.

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

People eat canned pumpkin pies their whole lives, and that's why they think sweet potato is better.

Nope

But they're both vitamin A heavy, starchy vegetables.  They taste pretty similar.  Once you load the pies with the requisite cream, brown sugar, spices, and vanilla, they taste the same.

*Audible laughter as you further discredit yourself

I've passed off butternut squash pie as both. 

Maybe to someone without taste buds

That's why I include all three in the same tier.  But there's a varietal of pumpkin I get from a South American market that makes the best pie I've tried.

*Fart Noise*

Pumpkin Pie is the GOAT pie because I can get one that tastes pretty good at 7/11 takes are the exact same as L.T. is overrated because he might get hurt. 

I mean, COME ON.

"Grilled Cheese is the best sandwich because I can get a delicious one anywhere"

• Like 1