What are you thinking about?

pwny

3 minutes ago, K9 said:

HAHA! In fairness, I don't comment much. This is the thread I'm most active on so that'd make sense that you wouldn't know :)  I don't comment much on the game threads because.. that's why I joined the forum. I HEART football but I don't know all the rules. I like reading the comments so I can learn what others think of calls, time management, coaching decisions etc. (and hand out likes like Oprah) 

PS, I have so much Cowboys gear from when I was kid (school folders, water jugs and even a Cowboys birdfeeder)  LoL

You and @Uncle Buck... Vikings fans that should be Cowboys fan. 

And yes, I know, UB pretends he is a jags fan. But thats never going to stick, that team is trash with a trash owner and is a stain on the NFL. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, K9 said:

HAHA! In fairness, I don't comment much. This is the thread I'm most active on so that'd make sense that you wouldn't know :)  I don't comment much on the game threads because.. that's why I joined the forum. I HEART football but I don't know all the rules. I like reading the comments so I can learn what others think of calls, time management, coaching decisions etc. (and hand out likes like Oprah) 

PS, I have so much Cowboys gear from when I was kid (school folders, water jugs and even a Cowboys birdfeeder)  LoL

run-bryce-dallas-howard.gif

• Like 7

3 hours ago, K9 said:

I appreciate the insight! I wasn't aware of the North/South CA 'situation' but it makes a lot of sense.  Being from the Midwest, we have 1 NFL team in our state, although WAY TOO many people here cheer for the Pack (TBF, alot of them are from WI).

SKOL girl through and through, even when we we win one game next season.

I guess I'm like Snoop, minus the camera opportunities :) 

Growing up, I actually liked the Cowboys more (because the 'triplets' and I was a kid and what kid doesn't root for a winning team). I haven't stopped cheering for them, unless they play my Vikes. I like Tomlin and always liked Big Ben (Watt and Naj, also fun to watch) so when Steelers play - I quietly root for them but not too seriously.

This season I decided to root for an AFC team for funsies and Chargers it was. Kind of wish I hadn't since their games were just like the VIkings; what team was going to show up!? I seem to be a loyal fan (even after their season has ended) wanted to know if I'm rooting for or against the Rams, hahaha   So I'm not 'bad' Chargers fan if I like Stafford and would be okay if they win!

Yes, we are exactly like the Vikings in so many ways. Except we like our QB. But yeah, you never know who’s going to show up. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

You certainly should be, Matts.  In 2-3 years, MY Jags will be one of the best teams in the league.  :)

In 2-3 years, you will be a Cowboys fan like the prophecies promised, Neo. This whole jags thing is half ruse, half you getting out your (teenage angst) frustrations. 

(yes I know you are a grown adult, but thats not nearly as amusing)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not sure why you (and others) are so weirded out by recognizing someones gender. Nothing inappropriate has been said or done; yet you are acting odd. 

No big deal, just interesting to me. 

I think we all realize that inevitably your elite level cocksmanship (7 chicks in one night amirite?) will shine through and you’ll bed this poor girl and start referring to her as “the female” and she’ll start posting from your phone while you’re puking from drinking too much in your late 30’s and we all just aren’t ready for her innocence to be taken quite so quickly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think we all realize that inevitably your elite level cocksmanship (7 chicks in one night amirite?) will shine through and you’ll bed this poor girl and start referring to her as “the female” and she’ll start posting from your phone while you’re puking from drinking too much in your late 30’s and we all just aren’t ready for her innocence to be taken quite so quickly.

I told the girl you are referring to that story not long ago. No one gives me the highest of high fives for that accomplishment.