What are you thinking about?

pwny

On 1/15/2022 at 1:22 AM, Apparition said:

Has mankind invented a language worse than Polish?

I can't fathom such a thing.

I saw a post about what they were entitled to food stamp wise in the 80s when they endured extreme poverty and it was vodka and a bunch of things you can use to make more vodka 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The first thing I do when I walk in the house is take off my shoes, socks and pants and put on gym shorts.  

Im not wearing pants or socks unless I’m out in public.  Even then, it’s a maybe.

Amen. 

I literally only put on pants or socks when I have to see a client. Since covid I have gotten extremely lazy in my dress. All my suits are covered in dust. Ive gone on first dates in the same clothes I would wear to a gym. 

What can I say, its super comfortable and IDGAF about impressing anyone. It doesnt seem to hinder my ability to close the deal so why be uncomfortable?

Hashtag thanks covid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

I definitely would if I had kids. 

This is part of why I don't have kids. 

Well yeah, if you had a kid draft, you can’t just say with the first pick i take them all cause I love them all equally. Doesn’t work like that.

That’s why I have definitive rankings, all the way down to their 40 times. 

• Like 2

Just now, Ty21 said:

Well yeah, if you had a kid draft, you can’t just say with the first pick i take them all cause I love them all equally. Doesn’t work like that.

That’s why I have definitive rankings, all the way down to their 40 times. 

How heavily do you factor in their ability to apply their own sunscreen? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I bet you’re the type of savage animal that would rank your children too.

Who doesnt rank their children? If you only have 1 life preserver you gotta know who to save. 

Which is yourself. Save yourself. You can always make more children. 

44 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

A reference as old as The Vine. Respect 

I dont know this reference.. explain? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know this reference.. explain? 

When I was a new dad my son got sunburned at the beach when he was a baby and I posted a thread asking if it was ok lol. Nowadays if my kids do a WWE elbow drop off the couch onto the floor and break their coccyx I tell them to stand up and brush it off 

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

When I was a new dad my son got sunburned at the beach when he was a baby and I posted a thread asking if it was ok lol. Nowadays if my kids do a WWE elbow drop off the couch onto the floor and break their coccyx I tell them to stand up and brush it off 

Ahh, yes. The level of neglect for kids certainly goes up when you realize how durable those little hooligans are. You stop worrying so much about all the little things. 

Also, I am pretty sure you just wanted to flex your biology knowledge with the word coccyx. 

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Amen. 

I literally only put on pants or socks when I have to see a client. Since covid I have gotten extremely lazy in my dress. All my suits are covered in dust. Ive gone on first dates in the same clothes I would wear to a gym. 

What can I say, its super comfortable and IDGAF about impressing anyone. It doesnt seem to hinder my ability to close the deal so why be uncomfortable?

Hashtag thanks covid. 

Since the mask wearing, I've stopped wearing make up and my co-workers tell me they can't tell a difference. Maybe their just being nice but either way, it's very liberating! Less time in the morning and I've actually felt more confident, LoL

Hashtag thanks covid 

• Like 5

On 1/19/2022 at 9:57 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The first thing I do when I walk in the house is take off my shoes, socks and pants and put on gym shorts.  

Im not wearing pants or socks unless I’m out in public.  Even then, it’s a maybe.

Damn right! Shorts or sweats, no socks! Usually a t-shirt, unless I'm presenting on Zoom, then I wear a button up shirt/tie for camera purposes.

hashtag thanks covid

• Like 1