What are you thinking about?

pwny

1 hour ago, Dome said:

This hits close to home as I get ready to go deal with the after church crowd today… always the worst crowd in the store. 

5lrga81ly8241.jpg

In my hometown this never happened for me. They sucked at tipping but practically cleaned up after themselves. But then I started serving in a bigger city and holy crap.

The worst was the women's ribbon group. Not sure what their "cause" was but they were such big ******* that none of us would serve them, and they quit coming because even our GM turned away from them and refused smto help them.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

This hits close to home as I get ready to go deal with the after church crowd today… always the worst crowd in the store. 

5lrga81ly8241.jpg

And tip with a fake $100 bill that has a Bible proverb on it 

3 hours ago, D82 said:

Perhaps a clown squirrel?  

Schrödinger’s clown squirrel. Alive and planting a scene while also very dead and trampled by a broom 

Why does faux brick paneling have to be so expensive. Menards and Lowes carry the 4'x8' panels, and that's great, but the color options suck as they don't offer any panels with multiple colors (all the panels are red, white, or tan.) It doesn't seem like it would be too hard for a manufacturer to create panels with a few different shades of brown in it. The panels that do offer multiple browns are extremely expensive for like 50 sq ft. Anyone have suggestions for cheaper alternatives? I've seen the wallpaper options, but that seems like it would look very cheap

1 hour ago, smetana34 said:

Why does faux brick paneling have to be so expensive. Menards and Lowes carry the 4'x8' panels, and that's great, but the color options suck as they don't offer any panels with multiple colors (all the panels are red, white, or tan.) It doesn't seem like it would be too hard for a manufacturer to create panels with a few different shades of brown in it. The panels that do offer multiple browns are extremely expensive for like 50 sq ft. Anyone have suggestions for cheaper alternatives? I've seen the wallpaper options, but that seems like it would look very cheap

Have you looked into brick veneer at all? My recommendation is to go to an actual brick and stone place for a massive selection. That’s what I did here in the greater Dayton area. Hundreds of options. There were about 5 places in the area and none of them were chains.

20 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Student loans go back into repayment at the end of August. The 10k/20k relief may be straight up cancelled. Unless something happens between now and then, expect there to be a huge problem in September.

Yet costs continue to increase and people can barely afford to get by...

We need an overhaul...

• Like 1