What are you thinking about?

pwny

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

Covid stimulus.

Rates staying artificially low for way too long and massive demand with little supply. 

PPP loans are a factor but the covid stimulus of direct payments are non-factor. The extra 2K family's got doesn't account for that amount of growth. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Rates staying artificially low for way too long and massive demand with little supply. 

PPP loans are a factor but the covid stimulus of direct payments are non-factor. The extra 2K family's got doesn't account for that amount of growth. 

No matter who got what money dumping trillions of fiat currency into the economy will eventually affect everything. Money does not vanish after it is spent. 

On 9/29/2023 at 11:43 AM, MWil23 said:

Another update:

1/2 of our offices will be furloughed. The other half will have to work.

This is prime entertainment.

I work at a VA.    We are funded a year in advance.

I kinda wish we got off, but for the sake of coworkers and patients, I'm good with it.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 43M said:

I work at a VA.    We are funded a year in advance.

I kinda wish we got off, but for the sake of coworkers and patients, I'm good with it.

Good news. Yesterday in a meeting a lady went off on senior leadership about how unfair it was that she was going to be exempt and have to work (and get paid on time since they were able to manipulate funds) but her husband was going to be furloughed and not paid on time but would get back pay. These people exist in every field.

Talk about lacking perspective and having entitlement. It was horrific.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 7:09 PM, ET80 said:

He needs to be shot again...

Did you see that “pedophile hunter” that lured a 17 year old boy to a mall with promises to meet a 15 year old girl there? He called the 17 year old a pedo then attacked him, then got shot for it. Happened this week.

58 minutes ago, Dome said:

Did you see that “pedophile hunter” that lured a 17 year old boy to a mall with promises to meet a 15 year old girl there? He called the 17 year old a pedo then attacked him, then got shot for it. Happened this week.

No, I didn't - time to google!