What are you thinking about?

pwny

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No, I didn't - time to google!

Most would’ve ended the pedo hunt when they realized the culprit was another child. But not this guy. He knows kids are the most dangerous pedos of all, they are basically chameleons.

Edited by Dome

11 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Painting is the worst house project. I hate it so much. So tedious, so time consuming, and in the end it never looks perfect anyway. 

I hate the prep work and clean up but love the process of doing it. Investing in quality paint, brushes, and rollers and learning to cut properly instead of taping everything is so worth it. 

Cost/value, it’s the best bang for your buck for home improvement and freshening up a space. 

On 10/4/2023 at 11:58 AM, skywindO2 said:

I hate the prep work and clean up but love the process of doing it. Investing in quality paint, brushes, and rollers and learning to cut properly instead of taping everything is so worth it. 

Cost/value, it’s the best bang for your buck for home improvement and freshening up a space. 

You can take your *** to Home Depot and for about $750-1,000 buy enough paint for 2-3 rooms, new faucets for each bathroom vanity, new showerheads and 5-10 new light switch covers. For under a grand you can seriously make you house look 10x newer and more modern.

People are just lazy or dont care from what I have toured and seen.

If your still rocking $2 white plastic light switch covers in every room, I better see you at Home Depot this weekend lol They cost like $10-15 a piece for something that actually looks modern and it is very noticeable once you replace them.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

If your still rocking $2 white plastic light switch covers in every room, I better see you at Home Depot this weekend lol They cost like $10-15 a piece for something that actually looks modern and it is very noticeable once you replace them.

Don’t tell me what to do Mom

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 1:14 PM, skywindO2 said:

We’re minutes away from a significant portion of the population turning to zombies.

First thing I thought of when I saw the alert was the Church scene in Kingsman. I was ready to murder a ton of people...

• Like 1

Going to school part-time (2 year program) while working full-time is gonna be a chore. Tried to manage a little heavier workload but it's just not feasible while trying to maintain a full-time work schedule. Recommended credit hours per semester is 14-16 but I'm taking 6 just to make sure I'm not overwhelmed. Definitely not gonna get this done in 2 years but I don't really care. I'm in no rush. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Going to school part-time (2 year program) while working full-time is gonna be a chore. Tried to manage a little heavier workload but it's just not feasible while trying to maintain a full-time work schedule. Recommended credit hours per semester is 14-16 but I'm taking 6 just to make sure I'm not overwhelmed. Definitely not gonna get this done in 2 years but I don't really care. I'm in no rush. 

Smart move - I've had coworkers get their masters over 5+ years. Take your time man, way better to do it right.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Smart move - I've had coworkers get their masters over 5+ years. Take your time man, way better to do it right.

I was looking into taking summer classes but, of course, the summer term starts the same week I go on vacation so I can't do it this year. Booked the vacation before I knew I was going back.