Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Or they feel like Alabama wasn't upfront about them with some things and have a right to be upset. We seriously have no idea what was said or what was not said so I don't know how you can develop any rationale behind "they are projecting on Alabama" given you have none of the information.  Last I checked, they aren't upset about Stanford for Solomon Thomas.  

Also, nobody said that they were excluding Alabama players. I said that they had not drafted one since Foster and that they had a strained relationship, which was previously reported. That doesn't mean that they are pulled off the board. It could mean that they are simply moving them down because they can't trust the non football related data that they are getting from the school / staff. 

Trusting any staff that holds significant bias is foolish. Random joe knew that Foster was a time bomb. The 49ers should have known better. They have nobody but themselves to blame. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Jamin Davis vaulting up NFL Draft rankings - A Sea Of Blue

Jamin Davis (Instagram) in 2021 | Uk football, Football, Sporty

Jamin Davis is a specimen
I like kelvin Joseph a lot once the top 4 cb's are off the board.

Can't say I've watched much on him prior to today, but after watching a highlight videos of him just now. Seems like the definition of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Can't say I've watched much on him prior to today, but after watching a highlight videos of him just now. Seems like the definition of looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

No. His tape is actually very good. He doesn't put up flashy numbers, but he's consistent, makes good reads, and is very effective dropping into coverage.

2 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

No. His tape is actually very good. He doesn't put up flashy numbers, but he's consistent, makes good reads, and is very effective dropping into coverage.

Doesn't look to play nearly as fast as he times, didn't look particularly explosive at the point of attack when going in for tackles. Not saying he isn't good in coverage or at diagnosing plays, etc. as I mentioned I don't know yet as I haven't dug that deep, just off first impression he didn't pop in his highlights like I thought he would with those pro day numbers. 

8 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:
10 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Only watched him vs Georgia, but thought he looked pretty good outside of like 2 tackling in space issues and a pancake right at the start. Did a good job working off blocks and sifting through traffic. Wraps up. Tries to strip the ball when he can. Moves really well in coverage. I'm not taking him before the early 3rd, but I like him.

23 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

The Vols sucked last year in general, but he was very impressive in that game.

45 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Trusting any staff that holds significant bias is foolish.

And yet everyone interviews the team and staff of a player they are interested in...I Guess they should all just stop. 

45 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Random joe knew that Foster was a time bomb. The 49ers should have known better. They have nobody but themselves to blame.

The  end result of Foster with how the 49ers felt Alabama dealt with them  are two completely separate things. Foster could have been great, could have been a bust and the 49ers  still could have  felt burned by Alabama

The niners could have known the very high character risk of Foster through other means, and taken it anyway and still felt burned by Alabama. Feeling burned by how Alabama comported themselves during the process does not equal that the 9ers are blaming Alabama for Foster busting.