Trent Brown to be traded to NE

oakdb36

A move that is best for both sides. He didn’t want to be here and it became very clear. He allowed himself to become very over weight. He’s a very good player when on the field. Hoping to get a player back instead of a pick cause the pick won’t be high seeing how they redid his deal. 

I been in favor of a purge on the offensive line. So much money put in that got very little out of it. Raiders have some money to work with maybe use it to sure up the defense and get yourself one of the OTs at 17, but this is a good OT class 

Edited by agarcia34

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

A move that is best for both sides. He didn’t want to be here and it became very clear. He allowed himself to become very over weight. He’s a very good player when on the field. Hoping to get a player back instead of a pick cause the pick won’t be high seeing how they redid his deal. 

Just weird how Gruden/Mayock have preached so much about building a foundation here with high character guys that love football and most of the guys we brought in are publicly celebrating when we get rid of them. 

44 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

14 to 11 doesn't make enough of a difference for us. The Pats have a lot of cap room.

That’s not the point I was making.  The other poster said he’d have preferred to have TB back with a small pay cut.  My point was you can’t assume TB was willing to Accept less money to stay.  He didn’t want to be here so he wasn’t going to take less.  He only took less to Go Back to NE.

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

That’s not the point I was making.  The other poster said he’d have preferred to have TB back with a small pay cut.  My point was you can’t assume TB was willing to Accept less money to stay.  He didn’t want to be here so he wasn’t going to take less.  He only took less to Go Back to NE.

I wasn't disagreeing with your point, just adding that even if he was willing to take the same pay cut with us, it still wasn't enough in our situation.

7 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

I wasn't disagreeing with your point, just adding that even if he was willing to take the same pay cut with us, it still wasn't enough in our situation.

Gotcha. 10-4 

yeah. 14 vs 11 wasn’t going to make or break us... TB was gone because of his poor conditioning effort and attitude and overall general high pay.

9 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Is Good better as a RT or G do we think?

I’d resign Good as a RT, assuming we get Incognito back and then get a vet G option as insurance for if Simpson doesn’t cut the mustard as a starter. 

Think his contract will tell us where he will play at. 

I would have no issues playing him at RT. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Obvious Trent needed a certain culture around him to keep himself in check. Left NE and gained 50 pounds cause he has no self control. Pats got no QB so I could really careless

Jimmy G is going back to New England. It was all apart of the master plan.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Jimmy G is going back to New England. It was all apart of the master plan.

Jimmy is also not a good QB or a QB that you can depend on to stay healthy. Also you’re assuming that the 49ers are able to get a new QB.