Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

14 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Honestly, I will probably still wear one grocery shopping and the like for awhile 

Yeah... I look like a ninja with my mask on. Why do I want to get away from that?

• Like 2

Damn, incredibly bold statement from the white house in this article:

'The White House Task Force said things could be “back to normal” by the 4th of July, but only if Americans continue to get vaccinated and keep up coronavirus precautions.'

Im not sure Ive heard them say things could return to normal at an earlier date than that. We're going to curbstomp this bastard soon!
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:
Damn, incredibly bold statement from the white house in this article:

'The White House Task Force said things could be “back to normal” by the 4th of July, but only if Americans continue to get vaccinated and keep up coronavirus precautions.'

Im not sure Ive heard them say things could return to normal at an earlier date than that. We're going to curbstomp this bastard soon!

The only thing that sucks is the delay in J&J supplies. Hopefully they get that fixed soon and we get back on track. Selfishly I want my wife to get her appointment as soon as possible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7142414002

37 minutes ago, Xenos said:

The only thing that sucks is the delay in J&J supplies. Hopefully they get that fixed soon and we get back on track. Selfishly I want my wife to get her appointment as soon as possible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7142414002

I did a write up a few weeks ago about the rate of vaccinations in my county, and where we would be in a few months. Even without the J&J vaccine we wouldve had nearly 90% of adults vaccinated toward the end of June. 

While what's happening with J&J sucks- we still have Pfizer and Moderna coming through in the clutch. 

Israel just said they are planning to fully reopen in a month if numbers continue to trend positively. Theyre only at 56% of their population having one dose, and 52% fully vaccinated. They'll be a good case study to follow in the coming months. 

8 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

I did a write up a few weeks ago about the rate of vaccinations in my county, and where we would be in a few months. Even without the J&J vaccine we wouldve had nearly 90% of adults vaccinated toward the end of June. 

While what's happening with J&J sucks- we still have Pfizer and Moderna coming through in the clutch. 

Israel just said they are planning to fully reopen in a month if numbers continue to trend positively. Theyre only at 56% of their population having one dose, and 52% fully vaccinated. They'll be a good case study to follow in the coming months. 

That’s good to hear about your county. LA County in CA actually opened up a week early for everyone because they had more supply than demand.

And maybe I’m wrong but Israel seemed to have unfortunately slowed down recently because their younger population are more hesitant to get vaccinated. Hopefully that won’t be the case with us.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

So it's been 48 hours since I had my second Pfizer vaccine, and no side effects. My arm was sore for a day. Woke up and feeling fine 

And you were worried lol.

• Like 1