2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

15 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean...he kept them in the game. What an odd take. icon_lol.gif

I'm not really a fan of Westbrook but that is odd. Heck me made the pass to Melo to seemingly win the game.

Though what o do like about his take is that it's not results based. He isn't playing the results. If bad decisions lead to good results we tend to ignore the decision and look at the result. I do like that because we too often play the results 

I like Kyle Kuzma off the bench for right now.  He provides a scoring punch off the bench that is valuable.  These guys are very young and all of them are under-developed physically.  The Lakers are a bad team and won't win many games, but people should have expected that coming into the season.  Kuzma is essentially going to be playing starters minutes, so there is no need to move Ingram to the bench.  The best medicine for all of these guys is just to continue letting them play.

So in the West it seems like Houston, Golden State, OKC, San Antonio and Minnesota are locks for the post season, which means that

Denver, Utah, Portland, Memphis and LA Clippers are fighting for 3 spots. I am leaning towards Utah and Memphis making it because they play great D. The final spot probably goes to the Nuggets, but it could be a great show down later on in the season.

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So in the West it seems like Houston, Golden State, OKC, San Antonio and Minnesota are locks for the post season, which means that

Denver, Utah, Portland, Memphis and LA Clippers are fighting for 3 spots. I am leaning towards Utah and Memphis making it because they play great D. The final spot probably goes to the Nuggets, but it could be a great show down later on in the season.

I agree with this. I think Nuggets may do better than the Memphis but really it's going to be a battle to the very end with those teams listed. For LAC, can they stay healthy to even stay in the race? Bev, Gallo and Griffin are always hurt.

15 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

I agree with this. I think Nuggets may do better than the Memphis but really it's going to be a battle to the very end with those teams listed. For LAC, can they stay healthy to even stay in the race? Bev, Gallo and Griffin are always hurt.

Yeah a lot of it is just gonna be about who can stay healthy. New Orleans is in the mix too I guess 

Magic would be a nice fit. 

3 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Suns just need to get rid of Bledsoe now before he ends up being a risk to bolt after his contract is up. Given he has a very favorable contract, his value won't be any higher than it is now. Just trade him to the east plz.

Magic

14 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s sad that he had to go to lue to point out the obvious. 

Seems pretty obvious to me that the coaches came to this decision but they wanted to give Wade the opportunity to save face and act like he decided it was best for the team

Archived