3rd Overall Pick - Trey Lance vs Justin Fields (with bonus third poll option)

N4L

Which QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you want the niners to draft?

• Trey Lance
    • Justin Fields
    • Neither, I would rather shoot N4L in the face with a shotgun by drafting Mac Jones
  2. 2. Should we keep Garoppolo for 2021

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 01:00 AM

Just now, GW21 said:

They just did a little spot on this on NFLN. Sounds like it's not really a big deal as long as he takes his medication as you said. They also mentioned that he hasn't had any issues with it at Ohio St. and that he has been dealing with it since high school. This doesn't really move the needle for me. 

It only moves the needle for 19th century Russian authors 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Colin Cowherd is officially broken!!! Has now switched to Mac Jones and thinks Shanahan is making a win now mode and they want to get rid of Jimmy. 

Since it took Matt Ryan a year to get used to Shanny's offense, I wouldn't feel too optimistic about next season. Mac took about 10 out of 600 snaps from under center, hard to trust him with this loaded team at this moment.....

35 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Colin Cowherd is officially broken!!! Has now switched to Mac Jones and thinks Shanahan is making a win now mode and they want to get rid of Jimmy. 

Just more and more people.  So nobody is backing off Mac, and in fact more and more people are going that way. At some point you have to wonder if legit info is out there

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just more and more people. David Lombardi is also tweeting a bunch about Jones now after his mock was between Lance and fields. So nobody is backing off Mac, and in fact more and more people are going that way. At some point you have to wonder if legit info is out there

I'm getting a bit nervous again too. Other than Ryan Clark I haven't seen many national guys bashing them which just blows my mind. 3 first round picks for Corky is head coaching/front office malfeasance of the highest order. It is punter in the first round bad.

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just more and more people.  So nobody is backing off Mac, and in fact more and more people are going that way. At some point you have to wonder if legit info is out there

Cowherd's reasoning came from quotes on the article in The Athletic where it was stated that Mac is ready to win now and that Shanny can't afford any more losing seasons since he's had three in four years.

Meh, that was some flawed logic there to be honest. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I'm not worried over a week left it's going to get annoying. Guys no one knows anything relax. 

We can only say that for so long lol. At some point, someone knows something. We just keep assuming that people don't know anything...but how do we know it at this point? Graziano had sources that were good enough to apparently know that no selection was made as of 48 hours ago? 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

We can only say that for so long lol. At some point, someone knows something. We just keep assuming that people don't know anything...but how do we know it at this point? Graziano had sources that were good enough to apparently know that no selection was made as of 48 hours ago? 

If by draft day the buzz is still Mac then i will buy in but for now its alot nothing for me. But i get it we could be wrong this entire time.