Even more lazily slapped together Regular Season OT

Thelonebillsfan

16 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31735425/los-angeles-dodgers-trevor-bauer-facing-allegations-assault

this is a strange one. Seems like hes being accused of assault whilst literally in the middle of sex. 

If it's true they have all that proof against she should go to jail for making false reports.

If it's true Bauer assaulted her, well, he's screwed.

13 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

If it's true they have all that proof against she should go to jail for making false reports.

If it's true Bauer assaulted her, well, he's screwed.

Yup. I'm a "take it seriously, then verify" so I'm glad there will be a investigation. If what the agent says is true about the text evidence, this will get tossed. I hope the truth comes out clearly one way or the other.

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Joey Votto, turns out, good at this "Baseball" thing. (also if Ichiro was here at 21 instead he'd have a pretty sizable lead)

Yes, but Ichrio still played in 800 more games and had like 3,000 more AB’s lol

Trea Turner just hit for the cycle yesterday (on his birthday). It's his third career cycle which ties the major league record with 3 other people since 1900. I honestly thought three was kinda low for the record, but the cycle is pretty dang hard to do too. 

The others besides Turner with three: Adrian Beltre, Babe Herman (in the 1930s), Bob Meusel (in the 1920s)

12 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Trea Turner just hit for the cycle yesterday (on his birthday). It's his third career cycle which ties the major league record with 3 other people since 1900. I honestly thought three was kinda low for the record, but the cycle is pretty dang hard to do too. 

The others besides Turner with three: Adrian Beltre, Babe Herman (in the 1930s), Bob Meusel (in the 1920s)

Love trea, but the cycle is so overhyped