Draft Prospects you like (for the Browns); Ones you don't

MWil23

Oooo I have a list and it’s full of guys I think fit the schemes/could be available for us. Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble but Horn and JOK are definitely gone before our pick: 

CB: Greg Newsome, Caleb Farley, Asante Samuel Jr, Paulson Adebo, Thomas Graham

DE: Carlos Basham, Gregory Rousseau, Joe Tryon, Ronnie Perkins, Payton Turner, Joseph Ossai

DT: Daviyon Nixon, Alim McNeil, Levi Onwuzuriki, Tyler Shelvin, Jay Tufele, Tommy Togiai

LB: Jamin Davis, Pete Werner, Chazz Surratt, Jabril Cox

Hybrid LB/Pass Rusher: Zaven Collins, Baron Browning

OT: Alaric Jackson, Jaylon Moore, Brady Christensen

IOL: Quinn Meinerz

S: Richard LeCounte, Divine Deablo, Jacoby Stevens, Caden Sterns, Talanoa Hufanga

TE: Tre McKitty, Nick Eubanks

WR: Demetric Felton, Amari Rodgers, Dazz Newsome, Shi Smith, Anthony Schwartz, D’wayne Eskridge, Whop Philyor, Marquez Stevenson

You can add a kicker to this list but I don’t know any of them. 

If we’re talking guys we hate for the Browns I don’t get the infatuation with any of the late day 1, early day 2 wide receivers. Think the draft is too rich with wideouts to spend important capital on a guy who’ll have to wait a year before flying up the depth chart. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

If we’re talking guys we hate for the Browns I don’t get the infatuation with any of the late day 1, early day 2 wide receivers. Think the draft is too rich with wideouts to spend important capital on a guy who’ll have to wait a year before flying up the depth chart. 

Yeah the only guys I take at 26 would be one of the 3 elite guys who are just too good to pass up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

In the first, I couldn’t pass on Chase, Waddle, and Smith. All 3 have HOF talent.

However, you’re right.

Edited by candyman93

I think that drafting any interior Olineman (Unless some insane drop happens)

I for one want to see the progress that Dunn, Hance and Forbes have made with a year under Callahan, as well as Last years UDFA LT Alex Taylor...LOT of tools with that kid...Also I am a Nick Harris at C of the future fan...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I for one want to see the progress that Dunn, Hance and Forbes have made with a year under Callahan, as well as Last years UDFA LT Alex Taylor...LOT of tools with that kid...Also I am a Nick Harris at C of the future fan...

Strong agreement here. I think we are gonna end up cutting someone who could legitimately compete for a starting job on like half the lines in the league. That's how deep our OL is right now. I see no need to take someone there unless it's clear cut, no brainer, obvious to the entire world level BPA. Like, I'm talking "Penei Sewell gas mask bong's it down to us and then as the Jags pick is being put in evidence comes out to clear him" level of BPA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Watch us draft Creed Humphrey at 26. 

The guys I like in the draft are probably as follows: 

CB: Jaycee Horn, Greg Newsome, Asante Samuel Jr, Paulson Adebo, Thomas Graham

DE: Joe Tryon, Gregory Rousseau, Dayo Odeyingbo, Ronnie Perkins, Rashad Weaver

DT: Christian Barmore, Daviyon Nixon, Alim McNeil, Levi Onwuzuriki, Tyler Shelvin, Milton Williams, Tommy Togiai, Marvin WIlson

LB: Zaven Collins, Jamin Davis, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Pete Werner, Chazz Surratt, Jabril Cox

S: Trevon Moehrig, Elijah Molden, Jamar Johnson, Jevon Holland

WR: Terrace Marshall, Dyami Brown, Nico Collins, Anthony Schwartz

I would be very happy with some mixture of these players, understanding getting some might preclude having a chance to draft others.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

An interesting tidbit I heard today from Daniel Jeremiah was that he has 2 DT’s in his top 70 and that this is the worst DT class he’s seen since he started evaluating in like ‘03.

Yeah, I like a lot of the mid round guys, but the top of the class is way more bare than usual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

An interesting tidbit I heard today from Daniel Jeremiah was that he has 2 DT’s in his top 70 and that this is the worst DT class he’s seen since he started evaluating in like ‘03.

I bet it's Barmore and Togiai tbh.