Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Manning was so self entitled he very likely traumatized a woman via sexual assault as a joke at Tennessee.

Brady was so full of himself that he and his team imploded. Brady leaving the Patriots is the "bad" outcome of the Packers/Rodgers current situation.

Brees is so full of himself that he frequently conflates himself with the city of New Orleans.

Ben Roethlisberger: Manning's issues on steroids.

Eli Manning was so full of himself that he thought he was above the rules of the NFL draft. 

Brett Favre: combine all the above into a perfect douchebag cocktail.

Aaron Rodgers is marrying a woman who sun tans her butthole.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

you are the one stating something, I am just asking for the link/source

Like I said, you first... You've been posting your AR hate spin without verification, so pony up.

8 minutes ago, Donzo said:

From listening about this since Friday, this info has been out there almost all offseason. Then when the 49ers contacted the Packers about AR, it triggered the process for Shefty to report it.

Schefty did not report it first, it came out of Minnesota first from their play by play announcer Paul Allen, then Schefty who said he had been sitting on this for about a month reported it because it was all going to come out.

Paul Allen, while obviously a Viking homer, is a solid guy personally.  He said he had "impeccable sources" about the trade offer from the 49'ers.  Did not bring up the friction between the team and and Rodgers.  Then everyone else came out with the twist of Rodgers wants out of Green Bay.  I can tell you that Paul has good sources and ties with many people in the know and usually does not talk about the rumors he has heard.  But he said in this case he had "impreccable sources".

Just now, squire12 said:

got it, so you can't.   good to know

Oh, I got it, it's easy enough. Heck, a Vicking poster just talked about it... Just waiting for you to back up your AR hate.

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

Oh, I got it, it's easy enough. Heck, a Vicking poster just talked about it... Just waiting for you to back up your AR hate.

did I say I hate Rodgers?

now you should really pull  a quote that supports that accusation

5 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

Schefty did not report it first, it came out of Minnesota first from their play by play announcer Paul Allen, then Schefty who said he had been sitting on this for about a month reported it because it was all going to come out.

Paul Allen, while obviously a Viking homer, is a solid guy personally.  He said he had "impeccable sources" about the trade offer from the 49'ers.  Did not bring up the friction between the team and and Rodgers.  Then everyone else came out with the twist of Rodgers wants out of Green Bay.  I can tell you that Paul has good sources and ties with many people in the know and usually does not talk about the rumors he has heard.  But he said in this case he had "impreccable sources".

Good info.

So, Allen dropped the 49er stuff, but didn't mention ARs trade request. Schefty dropped that... That's how it played out?

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

looks like you did

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

Did I say you said you hated AR? Link?