Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

4 minutes ago, MuFF said:

The Bucs did basically the same thing the Packers did this offseason - push cap space into the future to re-sign a bunch of their own guys. 

No, the Bucs didn't sign a bunch of their guys. They signed all their guys and created massive cap space by commiting to their 43 year old QB for multiple years.

33 minutes ago, Donzo said:

All nonsense. The Chiefs & Rams lost the off seaon? lol... Yeah, the Bucs signed one FA- that's all they did- lol

Idk how you can count TB doing more simply because they resigned some of their own but then act like GB didn’t make moves in order to be able to do the same. 

10 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Idk how you can count TB doing more simply because they resigned some of their own but then act like GB didn’t make moves in order to be able to do the same. 

33 minutes ago, Donzo said:

No, the Bucs didn't sign a bunch of their guys. They signed all their guys and created massive cap space by commiting to their 43 year old QB for multiple years.

12 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

If this pose doesn’t say I’m carrying Rodger’s baby, I don’t know what does. 

This is one of the first things my buddy and I thought, but if she's pregnant, I would hope Aaron would just outwardly have told the organization he's decided that he wants to start his family on the West Coast. I would also hope the Packers would just accomodate him. There wouldn't be the need for this drama.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Donzo said:

provide me links or sources that say the Packers have refused to commit to Aaron for years - If he’s not willing to work with them on the cap he’s not getting all of his players back, simple as that. 

14 hours ago, PackFan13 said:

For all you arm chair gm's thinking LaFleur isn't Rodgers biggest fan. This forum has become unbearable with half the idiotic comments from people that think they know the situation. I sense a lot of mouth breathing Q anon types 

I think we must disagree on what qualifies as an idiotic comment.

13 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

After watching MLF's presser, I think the issue is more real than before. You could see it in his expressions and hear it in his voice.

If 12 is actually being like that, it sucks for timing, but probably need to start considering the trade value sooner or later. I wish the Watson situation was somehow known so we could trade Rodgers for him, but he'd probably just retire in that case.

Lets pretend Watson somehow clears his name tomorrow.  Would HOU take a Rodgers + Love for Watson deal?