Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Lets pretend Watson somehow clears his name tomorrow.  Would HOU take a Rodgers + Love for Watson deal?

You know Watson is dealing with sexual assualt allegations and may not even play this year right?  

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

You know Watson is dealing with sexual assualt allegations and may not even play this year right?  

You know my clearly stated condition was that Watson's name has been cleared right?

Edited by Mazrimiv
  • Like 1

Just now, CWood21 said:

You think Houston would even consider that?

Oh, no definitely not. It was the straight quote and your reply, literally identical to how Aaron Nagler responds to tweets. I full heartedly agree - They'd wouldn't consider that trade for a moment. 

Just now, Nick_gb said:

Oh, no definitely not. It was the straight quote and your reply, literally identical to how Aaron Nagler responds to tweets. I full heartedly agree - They'd wouldn't consider that trade for a moment. 

Probably as much thought as I had in that response.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

You know my clearly stated condition was that Watson's name has been cleared right?

Nope didn't see that.  Don't deal in fantasy land.  Even if he were cleared it wouldn't matter.  It's out there in the court of public opinion.  Wouldn't fly in GB. 

This saga is just getting ridiculous at this point. Just saw a report that Rodgers is "intrigued" by the Raiders....the Raiders. So you want to leave the Packers who are knocking on the SB door to go play with one of worst ran franchises in the game? Lmao.