Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Not many are, but yeah. We keep the red off my name so I can move freely safely amongst you serfs (that's how we mods look at you people). I gather information in these threads and forward on to the one who shall not be named.

Eh. Serfs are like, people, though.

I keep hearing all these leaks of Aaron Rodgers wanting to play for other teams and recruiting players to join him and the lyrics "So there you go oh, can't make a wife out of a hoe oh" keep popping in my head. It's a devastating time to be a Packer fan. 

Then I remember what @ET80 is going through with his hoe *** QB and I realize, life aint so bad after all. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Not many are, but yeah. We keep the red off my name so I can move freely safely amongst you serfs (that's how we mods look at you people). I gather information in these threads and forward on to the one who shall not be named.

200.gif

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

That’s Webby

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bljkqkotqoggk4a0l8dt

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

🤗🥰😍

s-l400.jpg

You do the math. Just so it's clear, @Heinz D., I'm an untouchable around here.

It's in Webmaster's best interest to keep @NudeTayne alive and well fed.

tenor.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

I keep hearing all these leaks of Aaron Rodgers wanting to play for other teams and recruiting players to join him and the lyrics "So there you go oh, can't make a wife out of a hoe oh" keep popping in my head. It's a devastating time to be a Packer fan. 

Then I remember what @ET80 is going through with his hoe *** QB and I realize, life aint so bad after all. 

Hang in there, Nick.  You guys have been through all of this before and came through it in grand fashion.  Rodgers probably only has a few years left anyway, so the Packers will have to find his successor.  Maybe Jordan Love will step up and be a worthy replacement when the time comes.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I haven't manipulated or cherry picked any statistics at all.

He was clearly the #1 WR in Carolina through ~16 games in 2017 and 2018 as I've always stated, and he's clearly produced like an average #2 WR when healthy. Again. I've consistently said all of these things. It's literally putting numbers into words. 

Devin Funchess is terrible.  The only reason his numbers were somewhat decent in 2017 is because he was force-fed the ball as our primary option (111 targets), as Benjamin got traded mid-season, CMC had yet to be properly utilized, and Olsen was injured.  And in 2018, I think Moore had clearly taken over as the #1 WR.  He was actually a healthy scratch for the last game of the season.

I don't have a dog in this race, but yeah, Funchess is not good.  I wouldn't even want him as a #2.  He is decent in traffic but lacks any kind of ability to separate and isn't a threat deep.  He's solid depth, but he hampers your offense.  2016 is a good example of that when he was paired with KB - it limited the hell out of our offense (among other reasons of course).  Both were in the bottom three in separation yards per route, and Funchess was last in catch %.   If Funchess is your #2 then WR is a need, like it was for us, which is why we didn't bother trying to re-sign him.

With that said I do agree with you that Rodgers has had very good offensive talent around him.  But Funchess is definitely not starter material.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I dunno...Rodgers seems like a Virginia Slims kind of guy, maybe American Spirits "to save the environment and be healthy".

Rodgers is ABSOLUTELY a hipster vape guy...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

The Office No GIF

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Bingo!  I was thinking the same thing.  He strikes me as a Red Man guy.  :D

I used to manage a gas station and that stuff was always expired because very few people wanted it. Favre strikes me as the kind of guy who ignores my warnings of its expiration and tries to haggle a discount to "take it off your hands."

• Like 5