Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

You guys are clueless

I think the general consensus is you're out of your mind. It's pretty much you vs the entire board on this one, but WE'RE wrong.

Yeah, totes makes sense.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Allen Lazard is the Packers #3. Funchess would've been our #4 last year or this year.

Don't tell Capt Devin over there, he was the odds on favorite to be the #2...

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yep. 100% agreed.

Not sure why people who have no clue disagree.

On 5/14/2021 at 11:14 AM, incognito_man said:

(3) A former #1 WR who continually improved in a pass-scarce offense on his rookie contract, was then signed to a $10mil/year contract but broke his collarbone. So yes, adding someone with Funchess' skillset improves the team. He would have been the leading candidate as the #2 WR in GB.

The joking about Funchess signing just shows a significant lack of understanding about who he is and what the actual role/production of a #2 WR is. "Average" #2 WRs in 2020 had a statline that looks like this: 56 rec, 739 yds, 4 TDs. Funchess would absolutely have been right in that range had he played and stayed healthy IMO. 

Devin Funchess No GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Devin Funchess No GIF by Indianapolis Colts

eek

You know your argument has lost all coherency when your big "gotcha" is pointing out the difference between two brilliant GB posters is this:

@Packerraymond thinks Allen Lazard would have won the battle for the #2 WR over Funchess 

I am not so confident Lazard would have won that battle. Good chance he would have, but not my leading candidate at that time.

Whoaaaaa Nellie! Stop the presses lmao

What a reveal!

You literally have no point anymore. In fact, there really wasn't one to start with...

On 3/14/2021 at 3:36 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

But why when you spent a 2nd rounder on a back. Could have just taken a WR when it was sorely needed.

On 3/14/2021 at 3:39 PM, Malfatron said:

They had Funchess but he opted out

On 3/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Forge said:

I do not think this statement has the impact that you expected it to. 

On 3/14/2021 at 3:44 PM, Malfatron said:

How about if i go to the highlight reel

funchess_1.gif

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Find me a source that thought it was a good move.

QED

58 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@Packerraymond thinks Allen Lazard would have won the battle for the #2 WR over Funchess 

I am not so confident Lazard would have won that battle.

FWIW, as a fan with no allegiance to either side, for or against, I can't say I disagree with him. I think Lazard has untapped potential whereas I feel like Funchess has reached his peak and his ceiling isn't nearly as high at this point. I've talked about Lazard on here too. Just to note as a reference.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

FWIW, as a fan with no allegiance to either side, for or against, I can't say I disagree with him. I think Lazard has untapped potential whereas I feel like Funchess has reached his peak and his ceiling isn't nearly as high at this point. I've talked about Lazard on here too. Just to note as a reference.

I agree now for sure. Lazard is ahead of Funchess for 2021 comfortably.

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

eek

You know your argument has lost all coherency when your big "gotcha" is pointing out the difference between two brilliant GB posters is this:

I am not so confident Lazard would have won that battle. Good chance he would have, but not my leading candidate at that time.

Whoaaaaa Nellie! Stop the presses lmao

What a reveal!

You literally have no point anymore. In fact, there really wasn't one to start with...

You literally said you 100% agree that Funchess would have been the #4 last year, despite saying that he was the front runner for the #2 just the day prior, and that the stats conclusively show he was good enough to be the #2. 

• Like 5