Packers QB Aaron Rodgers disgruntled; "Does not want to return to team"

RaidersAreOne

back on topic:

I think Rodgers will return to the Packers.

I think the FO did their best to play all sides, and they helped develop an elite line, really good RB, a legit 1 WR for Rodgers. 

But If Rodgers doesnt like it here, thats totally fine, and maybe we can trade him to Denver for some good players and some solid picks. One of Bortles/Love would be just fine and if not, it will be hilarious!

33 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Agreed. Don't let his posting leave your sight. Pretty soon, if he hasn't already, I expect the "Prison Mike" stuff to start back up. He's recruiting right under the noses of us mods smdh. I even hear he has at least one mod on the inside...

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Agreed. Don't let his posting leave your sight. Pretty soon, if he hasn't already, I expect the "Prison Mike" stuff to start back up. He's recruiting right under the noses of us mods smdh. I even hear he has at least one mod on the inside...

Are you a mod? I wasn't aware...

12 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Are you a mod? I wasn't aware...

Not many are, but yeah. We keep the red off my name so I can move freely safely amongst you serfs (that's how we mods look at you people). I gather information in these threads and forward on to the one who shall not be named.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 4