15th Overall Pick the New England Patriots Select - Mac Jones - QB - Alabama

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

what I find funny is that everyone holds his supporting cast against him but nobody said a damn thing about Burrow. Burrow and Jones had a very similar seasons and supporting casts. One went 1st and the other 15th, excellent value in that case.

You forgot to add Fields and his OL and weapons

12 minutes ago, m haynes said:

IMO it's every great QB. Brady was/is a master. I considered game manager as a high compliment to all the other skills they bring.

actually yep. If Jones can process things and is more accurate than others, he can be very good

• Like 1

As a fan of the league as much as a fan of any team--Browns fan personally--I absolutely love Mac Jones to New England and absolutely believe Jones could be the best QB in the class when it's all said and done--been on this one for a bit. He doesn't have the big arm but was arguably the best QB in class other than arm. He's got leadership, moxy, clutch, accurate, quick decisions. His deep ball is fine too. I'm a big fan. Congrats.

P.S: For the record, before the draft I said Baker was the guy and Darnold is trash fwiw 😎.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2