2021 Draft Thread - Day #2 Talk

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Yes. What position did you expect to draft a starter at in the 3rd at this point?

Not a starter but the top player at his position.  We could have drafted Molden who would have been our SCB day 1.  Nico Collins probably could be a starter also.

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Not a starter but the top player at his position.  We could have drafted Molden who would have been our SCB day 1.  Nico Collins probably could be a starter also.

Molden ran a 4.6.

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

I would take Deablo over Moses, and Cox all day. Glad we went defense and no WR 

You might be singing a different tune if we can not figure how to score TDs in the red-zone.  Especially with Collins right there for the taking.  Guy had bad QB play.  6'4" 220lbs and ran a 4.42 40.  He is Tyrell Williams without the injuries.  It is the missing piece for the offense.

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

You might be singing a different tune if we can not figure how to score TDs in the red-zone.  Especially with Collins right there for the taking.  Guy had bad QB play.  6'4" 220lbs and ran a 4.42 40.  He is Tyrell Williams without the injuries.  It is the missing piece for the offense.

you sleeping on Bryan Edwards 

4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Molden ran a 4.6.

Did you watch him play?  He is small also.  Arnette would be a better SCB but I am not sure we are going to try that.  This team seems to be set on Arnette on the outside and Robertson in the slot because of measurables but it should be the opposite based on their game play.  Molden is like Renfrow.  You look at him and think he can not do it and then he hits you in the mouth.

14 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

you wanted Grant and you clowning me lol 

That wasn’t specifically aimed at you that was aimed at everybody that wanted JOK as if he was the only linebacker safety tweener in the draft.

and I’m not the only one who wanted Richy Grant apparently the Falcons wanted him so much they took him high in the second round.

• Like 1