NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Probably just picked up a 4th rounder, but I'll take the pick swap.

We all thought we would trade up yet this team is trying to accumulate more picks lol.

We don't need to make all these picks. Back in my madden days, whatever pick I didn't plan to use, I'd just trade for futures. I always ended up with so many picks, since I'd only ever draft 5-6 players... But I have no issue with trading this year's 6th and whatever late pick we still have for a 2022 5th. I love 5th rounders.

Just now, rudyZ said:

We don't need to make all these picks. Back in my madden days, whatever pick I didn't plan to use, I'd just trade for futures. I always ended up with so many picks, since I'd only ever draft 5-6 players... But I have no issue with trading this year's 6th and whatever late pick we still have for a 2022 5th. I love 5th rounders.

I do that as well I'd always trade away 5-7th round picks lol 🤣

1 minute ago, 49to5er said:

Goes to show how we feel about corner...

Definitely a situation where we love the board enough to make that move. I would make it as well, and I'd like to add Samuel. But 5 picks on a board with JOK, Ojulari, Marshall, Samuel, Perkins, Radunz (Trey Lance tackle lol) and Creed Humphrey...I get the move for sure.