NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I'm surprised it wasn't there eagles. It seems like a lot but it makes me wonder what we could get for Rhodes

Think we'd be lucky to get a third at this point in his career.

I'd certainly do it though with Hill coming back then maybe you can re-sign Waynes

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

Why would anyone want to make a move where the result is relying on Holton Hill?

Because I want Waynes MUCH more than a constantly slowing down Rhodes. Rhodes started slowing down in 2018....is slowing down more in 2019....so imagine him in 2020.

Waynes, Mac, Hughes, Hill isn't a horrible CB crew especially if Hill can get his head on straight.

I like it a hell of a lot more than Rhodes, Mac, Hughes, Hill.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

9 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Because I want Waynes MUCH more than a constantly slowing down Rhodes. Rhodes started slowing down in 2018....is slowing down more in 2019....so imagine him in 2020.

Waynes, Mac, Hughes, Hill isn't a horrible CB crew especially if Hill can get his head on straight.

I like it a hell of a lot more than Rhodes, Mac, Hughes, Hill.

I agree, I think it’s becoming clear that we’ve got to move on from Rhodes in the offseason and make keeping Alexander, Harris and Waynes all priorities to resign. Even if it takes cutting Rhodes, Reiff and Rudolph to get it done.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Because relying on Xavier at his salary isn’t exactly a great option either? 

He may not be elite anymore, but he's more than adequate.  But thinking that Hill can stay off of suspension is not something I would want to bank on.  At all.  Ever.

18 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Because relying on Xavier at his salary isn’t exactly a great option either? 

He may not be elite anymore, but he's more than adequate.  But thinking that Hill can stay off of suspension is not something I would want to bank on.  At all.  Ever.

21 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

Not saying you’re wrong there. However, we’re currently 5 deep at the position and have a decent development option with Boyd. Which is why I think people are ready to move on from Xavier. 

If it’s between keeping him and resigning Waynes, I’m sending him packing. Hopefully we can get something in return. 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2019 at 6:25 PM, Wundy said:

It was definitely this site. Some of our favorite posters were very dramatic with their takes

Agreed. I often had to repeat over and over how I wanted nothing to do with Peters, since he quit on his college coaches.