2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

Jameson Williams is my super WR crush. Sucks that he’s hurt, but that is the only reason why we may have a shot at him. I think he could be a star.

I’m a big fan of Olave, Pickens, Burks, and Dotson as well.

Watson and Pierce don’t excite me like most of the others here.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Probably did the right thing tbh

Sure, but its kind of a ***** move in the job interview process

Team: " Tell us about a time where you struggled at something in your previous job, how did you handle that ? "

London:  " umm, yeah, well I just skipped those tasks- that's way better than looking bad, right ? "

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Sure, but its kind of a ***** move in the job interview process

Team: " Tell us about a time where you struggled at something in your previous job, how did you handle that ? "

London:  " umm, yeah, well I just skipped those tasks- that's way better than looking bad, right ? "

He's using injury still as to why he didn't, yeah?

26 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

London not running a 40 could cost him several draft slots. It might well be on the advice of his agent.

Will it cost him more than running a slow(ish) 40 would ? Time will tell. 

He's not the kind of WR that I want.  (Because I want fast and flashy.)  But dang, the kid can play and compete.  If he is there at #22, take that gift and pair it with another WR later.  I think his game works in this offense and he offers us some protection if Lazard gets too expensive.

36 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I feel as though I'm qualified to answer this question.

My answer is: yes

Unfortunately, you hold a opinion on a wide range of topics...thereby "diluting" the integrity of the claim.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Isn’t GBs kind of “historical threshold” for 1st rounders lower than 22?

The TN Titans will soon be drafting minors. If you're old enough to get married...you're old enough to play in the NFL :)

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

A Karlaftis-Hill-Pickens-Pierce start would be a coup, however, you'd probably have to trade up to get Pickens. Don't see him lasting to the 50s. He may not make it to 40. 

Trade back with 28 and trade up from 53/59 and you can secure all 4 potentially. Karlaftis at 22, Hill and Pickens with the picks we acquired via trading back (28+59+whatever for 35 and 38) and 53+92 for 40.

1.22 - George Karlaftis
2.35 - George Pickens
2.38 - Daxton Hill
2.40 - Alec Pierce

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Trade back with 28 and trade up from 53/59 and you can secure all 4 potentially. Karlaftis at 22, Hill and Pickens with the picks we acquired via trading back (28+59+whatever for 35 and 38) and 53+92 for 40.

1.22 - George Karlaftis
2.35 - George Pickens
2.38 - Daxton Hill
2.40 - Alec Pierce

Call Gute. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

1.22 - George Karlaftis
2.35 - George Pickens
2.38 - Daxton Hill
2.40 - Alec Pierce

Make that happen. That's the draft in a nutshell. All the rest is just window dressing LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Are we sure it wasn't something like that which he was dealing with last year?  Not specifically an ankle thing, but some issue that the Packers were not obligated to disclose that they were nonetheless aware of.

Not sure if this is related, but I did come across an interesting read here on Amari's ACL surgery and rehab in 2019

https://www.theundroppables.com/amari-rodgers-injury-profile/

"Risk factors for re-injury one of which is valgus (inward) knee loading and Rodgers appears to have some of that. This would be something to keep an eye on in the future but I’m not fading him because of it. "

I'm guessing the esteemed @squire12 might be able to offer some insight here.