2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

2 minutes ago, R T said:

He thought he was wrong once, but he was mistaken. 

I used to be this cocksure about the draft. But I was a teenager. Pretty sure this is an adult that still thinks he's got it all figured. Even the best of the best don't. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Did Baker get in a fistfight with Greztky's son? 

I mean, he probably WOULD but he didn't. 

Not to tag on to you here but these QBs are ******* wretched. Love would have been qb1 in this class if we could move time to him being in it. I'm not sure there's even doubt about it.

(I kinda like Willis though tbh)

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Exactly. We're not getting the option of Walker. And if he's a bad pick in r1, then where does he go?

What guys after him have the bend but aren't 240 that'll go after, etc. You are getting "flawed" prospects after the top 10-20 picks at the premium spots. This isn't a damn revelation. I'm not even that high on the damn Purdue dude and am frankly tired of seeing everyone want to take him, but I get it too. It's not a bad pick we'd have to be pissed at.

Yeah. Ive no idea if Karlaftis will be good. But when you find a complete edge outside of the top 10, hide beneath your desk and tuck your head between your legs because the worlds ending.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Not to tag on to you here but these QBs are ******* wretched. Love would have been qb1 in this class if we could move time to him being in it. I'm not sure there's even doubt about it.

(I kinda like Willis though tbh)

Oh, the only reason these guys are being discussed anywhere in the top 10 is some team always talks themselves into the proverbial ugly girl at bar time when it comes to QB. Goff and Wentz had mid-1st round grades and suddenly teams are sending bunches of picks to grab them 1-2. 

I just think that if you're gonna bag on Corral, it shouldn't be for lacking moxie. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Exactly. We're not getting the option of Walker. And if he's a bad pick in r1, then where does he go?

What guys after him have the bend but aren't 240 that'll go after, etc. You are getting "flawed" prospects after the top 10-20 picks at the premium spots. This isn't a damn revelation. I'm not even that high on the damn Purdue dude and am frankly tired of seeing everyone want to take him, but I get it too. It's not a bad pick we'd have to be pissed at.

I keep looking elsewhere but keep coming back to him as a possibility at 22 or 28 because he ends up as one of the better options. Like you said, you're getting a flawed prospect at that point in the draft. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm with you, but I also don't like Olave or Karlaftis in the first ha.

I'm not in love with either. They certainly don't excite me. I'm trying to play the short game. How much money can we make this quarter kinda ****, knowing it's not worth it but I don't care anymore

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I'm not in love with either. They certainly don't excite me. I'm trying to play the short game. How much money can we make this quarter kinda ****, knowing it's not worth it but I don't care anymore

I've always not watched anything of those two lol. Just basing it off what I've read.