53 man roster predictions

candyman93

12 hours ago, bruceb said:

Is this about Mind or the president?

bill-clinton-meaning-of-the-word-is.gif

Though I must say that I'm offended (truly agast I tell ya!) that the name of some guy I may have known once would be mentioned with any of those mouthpieces/puppets for warmongers, war-profiteers, wall-street, big corporations, manifest destiny exceptionalism, & western chauvinism.

They're all the same and serve the same function. This one. The past one. The one before that. The ones before that. Some however are celebrated/defended by groups in this country; while others are hated. That's the only difference. What people think of them is the only variation. What they do is identical but to varying degrees of evil effectiveness. The most effective evil one's are the one's that people like a lot. That gives cover to their evils.

The results and destruction in this country and around the world are virtually same.

Edited by Empire Lies
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Empire Lies said:

bill-clinton-meaning-of-the-word-is.gif

Though I must say that I'm offended (truly agast I tell ya!) that the name of some guy I may have known once would be mentioned with any of those  mouthpieces/puppets for warmongers, war-profiteers, manifest destiny exceptionalism, & western chauvinism.

They're all the same and serve the same function. This one. The past one. The one before that. The one's before that. Some however are celebrated/defended by groups in this country; while others are hated. That's the only difference. What people think of them is the only variation. What they do is identical.

The results and destruction are the same.

Please don't bring western chauvinist Tayne into this.

Edited by NudeTayne