A-Rod's New team (if traded), what can Packers get in trade?

firstplace

55 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

Just for fun....

GB sends DEN - Aaron Rodgers, Allen Lazard (Rodgers needs someone familiar), and a 2020 4th round pick

DEN send GB - Jerry Jeudy, Dre'Mont Jones, Drew Lock (throw in QB), 2022 1st & 2nd, 2023 1st & 2nd

ATL send GB - Julio Jones

GB send ATL - 2022 2nd round (Denver's original 2nd)

ATL sends DEN - 2022 5th

GB gets - Julio Jones, Jerry Jeudy, Dre'Mont Jones, Drew Lock, 2022 1st, 2023 1st & 2nd

DEN gets - Aaron Rodgers, Allen Lazard, 2022 4th & 5th.

ATL gets - 2022 2nd 

After Julio's comments Atlanta is losing all their leverage.

GB gets a haul because AR is AR, they have a ton of leverage on any team that really wants Rodgers, and I'm biased. 

GB WR room - Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Jerry Jeudy, MVS, Rodgers, EQ

Won't happen, but the look on Rodgers face when he sees the Packers WR room after being traded.  😳😳🥺🥺

13 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Won't happen, but the look on Rodgers face when he sees the Packers WR room after being traded.  😳😳🥺🥺

What is funny about the trades is Lazard is the best WR to MLF and his offense and he is part of the traded away players. 

Plus it is very doubtful they would want Lock as part of a deal, the last thing they need is to do is create more QB controversy this season.  

58 minutes ago, R T said:

What is funny about the trades is Lazard is the best WR to MLF and his offense and he is part of the traded away players. 

Plus it is very doubtful they would want Lock as part of a deal, the last thing they need is to do is create more QB controversy this season.  

I didn't know Lazard was the best WR we had, I figured it was Adams. I'll go ahead and switch that up and put Adams in the trade.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I didn't know Lazard was the best WR we had, I figured it was Adams. I'll go ahead and switch that up and put Adams in the trade.

Might as well, when dealing in La La land fantasy you might as well go all the way.

3 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

Just for fun....

GB sends DEN - Aaron Rodgers, Allen Lazard (Rodgers needs someone familiar), and a 2020 4th round pick

DEN send GB - Jerry Jeudy, Dre'Mont Jones, Drew Lock (throw in QB), 2022 1st & 2nd, 2023 1st & 2nd

ATL send GB - Julio Jones

GB send ATL - 2022 2nd round (Denver's original 2nd)

ATL sends DEN - 2022 5th

GB gets - Julio Jones, Jerry Jeudy, Dre'Mont Jones, Drew Lock, 2022 1st, 2023 1st & 2nd

DEN gets - Aaron Rodgers, Allen Lazard, 2022 4th & 5th.

ATL gets - 2022 2nd 

After Julio's comments Atlanta is losing all their leverage.

GB gets a haul because AR is AR, they have a ton of leverage on any team that really wants Rodgers, and I'm biased. 

GB WR room - Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Jerry Jeudy, MVS, Rodgers, EQ

How about Gute for Julio Jones?....

5 hours ago, R T said:

Agree with that, but what scares me is Gutes interest in Lock before that draft.  Some even had him mocked to us.  I hope that interest has subsided.  

We have Bortles, if we are talking about a bridge QB, Lock and Bortles are the same guy for me.

Why do we keep getting cast-off QBs thrown in the deal every time? We have Love, we have Benkert, we have Bortles.  What do we want with Matty Mauk's back-up QB?

Also that deal with the Broncos and Falcons...  What the hell do the Falcons get out of that? Here conference rival, take our star player for next year's second.  

I hope I'm wrong, but I seriously don't think they'd get so much in a trade for Rodgers as some here are predicting, especially now that it is post-draft. Again, I hope I eat crow if they trade him. But none of us here wants to see Gutekunst fire-sale Rodgers and get peanuts in return. In that case I'd guess most of us here would rather just make Rodgers retire. So, let's put the question this way:

As a fan, what is the BARE MINIMUM you could accept in return for Rodgers should Gutekunst trade him???

For me personally, I'd say my bare minimum would be two 1sts  + a 2nd + a player of the Packer's choosing. Otherwise, let him retire.