2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

2 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Oh I believed you when you said what you said.....and I feel like this.....I have had a Fiance'....who I loved in a way I have never loved another thing.....People can do things to you that even though you are willing to literally to die for that person...but sometimes actions happen so server that it makes the situation UNTENABLE...and no Amount of Love and Devotion can fix, because its something that Breaks the Spirit.....and then you have to just love that person from a distance and move on with your life.......me and this Fiance (and no @NudeTayneit was NOT Courtney Browns Cousin LOL) Broke up..

I never understood @ditchdigger when he went on Hiatus for A couple years as I remember (maybe it just felt that long LOL)....but Today...this Day....I get it. Keep'em on their toes @LETSGOBROWNIES.......and somebody check on @cattleman78and make sure he keeping active LOL.....

giphy.gif

Yeah, it's tough. I feel bad for Baker and all the hate he has had to deal with from the media and his own fans. Maybe he isn't and won't ever be Joe Montana but his effort and passion showed and he led the team to more success in his 4 years than any decade of success we have had since the return.

He posts something that is nice about the city and the fans and says he doesn't know what is next and Browns fans continue to find fault.

Maybe Baker isn't the solution but his reign made it perfectly clear that we are a problem.

• Like 5

Sooooo

The coaches and front office don’t believe he’s the guy.

Non-Browns supporters and followers (aka objective eyes) don’t believe he’s the guy.

It’s purely emotional fans that believe he’s the guy. All they do is recite how he broke the rookie TD record (which isn’t the record anymore) and how he “carried” the team to its first playoff win (it was Ben crapping the bed that night). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

I just imagined you sadistically smiling while reading this because your 49ers will have another suitor for a slightly used Jimmy G.

Gross.

Doesn't sound like me but let me do some research and get back to you on whether that's something I would do. 

Will let you know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Sooooo

The coaches and front office don’t believe he’s the guy.

Non-Browns supporters and followers (aka objective eyes) don’t believe he’s the guy.

It’s purely emotional fans that believe he’s the guy. All they do is recite how he broke the rookie TD record (which isn’t the record anymore) and how he “carried” the team to its first playoff win (it was Ben crapping the bed that night). 

You calling other fans emotional is funny as hell when you're the most fickle fan I know on this forum.

• Like 4

I just think this was handled poorly by Cleveland. The only thing I can think of is that there has been a lot going on behind the scenes with Mayfield, the locker room, and maybe a division that goes back to Odell Beckham being around. They don’t believe in Mayfield here. They obviously know more than me on this but clearly things are done with him here. Imo if there was a chance of him staying, our ventures wouldn’t be so public.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also, I encourage some of you to see it from Stefanskis viewpoint:

1. If he truly doesn’t believe in Baker, why should his fate be tied to him?

2. If the rumors are true, Baker causes division in the lockeroom.

Stefanski hand picked Keenum? Why not bench baker and play your $7m hand picked back up QB?

Clowney made it sound like Stefanski cause some division in the locker room as well cause the HC is way too concerned about the offense… it’s the draw back of being the OC as well but that is a negative of having a HC being a play caller they alienate the other side