Tim Tebow signs with the Jags - RELEASED

Blackstar12

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

It's almost like a 34 year old who hasn't played football in eight years... with zero experience at the position... can't suddenly be effective at the basic execution of said position.

A shocking revelation. I'm shocked.

I mean yeah, everyone's been saying that since day 1 yet here he is taking up a roster spot because his name is Tim Tebow.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean yeah, everyone's been saying that since day 1 yet here he is taking up a roster spot because his name is Tim Tebow.

I would say Tim would make a great TE2 in Baltimore, but I wouldn't want to have to face Tim twice per season

so I won't say that.

• Like 2

Tebow looks bad but more importantly he looks so damn slow. Maybe if he was working on being a football player for the last few years he’d at least be decent moving around out there but he just looks slow and bad. You can be bad but if you’re fast you have some value. You can be slow but if you’re good then you have some value. But you can’t be bad AND slow.

16 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Oh no.  The roster spots.  Won't somebody please think of the roster spots!!!!!

Idk about anyone else, but i've been more entertained by Timothy Tebow in this preseason by a wide margin...more than any other player not named Trevor Lawrence.