Tim Tebow signs with the Jags - RELEASED

Blackstar12

It's amazing how they always talk about the "circus" that surrounds Tebow.  The thing is, all you have to do is read these Tebow threads on FF and realize that the so-called "circus" is comprised of 10% fans and 90% vocal detractors in the media and in the NFL fan base. 

To all Tebow haters:  YOU are the circus.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Tim turning heel a la Kurt Angle could be a thing of beauty.

I’d be really interested to see what they would do with his character. Haven’t watched since ‘03 ish and I would certainly tune in. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It's amazing how they always talk about the "circus" that surrounds Tebow.  The thing is, all you have to do is read these Tebow threads on FF and realize that the so-called "circus" is comprised of 10% fans and 90% vocal detractors in the media and in the NFL fan base. 

To all Tebow haters:  YOU are the circus.

I like what you are thinking....so a possible post football circus career for Tebow?  Are you thinking Lion Tamer or World's Strongest Man or Trapeze Act or maybe the guy who gets shot out of the cannon?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, offbyone said:

I like what you are thinking....so a possible post football circus career for Tebow?  Are you thinking Lion Tamer or World's Strongest Man or Trapeze Act or maybe the guy who gets shot out of the cannon?

Bearded Lady 

We have the technology 

On 5/20/2021 at 2:20 PM, incognito_man said:

It's not a Tebow thing, it's a footballfuture thing where some people will run crazy with misinterpretations and someone will get sucked into defending a non-controversial statement because it gets so twisted by select posters.

That's an internet thing...

4 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

intensity, integrity, and intelligence

Immoral, intolerable, 

5 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

intensity, integrity, and intelligence

I can't think of anything I would want to see more than an arrogant heel-turn Tebow announcing to a full coliseum that they are worshipping idols and that they are all going to burn in Hell.

Also,

Tebow v Undertaker

WrestleMania: Revelations

• Like 1